Why are we here?

"Erwin why the fuck do you want her to be a fucking squad leader!? She isn't even on a squad yet!" I yelled at eyebrows, He sighed and said, "Neither were you Levi (I think..) She's as almost as good as you are so bare with me. Now. I'd advise you to go bring her to me as soon as possible." Erwin said sternly, I growled and said, "Really? What if a titan grabs her little Neko tail huh?! What happends if she gets hurt huh?! What happends--" Eyebrows cut me off, "LEVI!" I shot up in my chair and put on my stoic face once more. "Yes sir..." I got up from my seat, I fixed my cravat (spelled right?) And began to leave the room..

=-=-=-=(Y/N)'S P.O.V-=-=-=-=

Me and Shitty-Glasses were talking about nekos and their cultures, and titans and how they don't have a productive system. "Hanji, there has to be a way that the titans population are growing, maybe your just missing it and it looks..Maybe different then...ours." I said while standing up straight walking with my hands behind my back, "Thats a good note!" She continued, "But, we have yet to find that productive system." I responded by saying, "Maybe it's just a really tiny productive system, maybe you just don't know where to look for, I can only imagine that everything inside the titan looks different then what is inside our bodys." I said with my hands still behind my back. "That is a good explanation...but, we have no proof that, that is true...yet." Hanji said, "Then how about, me, you, and your crew go out on a little trip, we kill a titan, bring it in, then you can open its front part of its body and so on..." I said with a disgusted look on my face. "YEA WE CAN DO THAT! LET'S GOOO!!! SCIENCE...AWAITS!!" Hanji said pulling my arm along with her....that was until something or more like someone stopped us (it's like everybody uses that one line). "Hey short stack not know." I looked up from were I fell, (Lets just say you fell and so did Hanji m'kay?), to see no other then Mr.Clean himself. "I need (L/N)." I stood up and said, "We'll do it later Hanji okay?" I said and she nodded, I looked over at Levi, crossed my hands behind my back and nodded meaning 'let's go', he nodded back meaning 'C'mon'. I followed Levi and we ended up at Commander eyebrows's office. "Why at we at eyebrows, leprechaun?" I asked moving my hands from behind my back to cross over my chest. "You'll see." I gave a disgusted look and said, "Okay I respect you Mr.Clean." I said uncrossing my arms knocking on the door, we heard a faint 'come in' from inside.

''''''''''
Meanwhile
''''''''''

=-=-=-=Hanji's P.O.V-=-=-=-=

Me, Eren, Jean, Mikasa, Armin, Marco, Petra, Oluo, Mike, Sasha, and Connie, are gathering around in a circle playing truth or dare until we heard...some....things... "I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD BE A SQUAD LEADER!!" .... "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE YOU SELFLESS LEPRECHAUN!?" ... "BECAUSE YOU COULD RUIN THINGS!!!" .... "OH HO, WHO JEALOUS NOW LITTLE MOUSE??!" .... "CADET (Y/N!!! ATLEAST I'M NOT A FUCKING CAT!!!" ... "HAH! SAYS THE ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF A MAN!!" ... "OOOHHHH IT'S ON CADET!!!!" .... "YALL SHUT UP! LEVI DONT SCREAM AT HER AND (Y/N) DONT SCREAM AT HIM!!!" .....Silence, was all we heard after that... "I think Levi and (Y/N) are at it again.." I whispered to the group. "Now it's settled, (Y/N) you will be a squad leader, Levi, you will train with (Y/N) from now on got it?" I heard not so loud but loud enough to hear through the thin walls, we heard a faint 'this sucks' and a 'tch' then we heard a 'yes sir', the door from Erwins office door opened to reveal a pissed off (Y/N) and a furious Levi, (Y/N) walked over to us and sat down, and so did Levi, "This is fucking stupid.." I heard (Y/N) mutter under her breath, "Tell me about it." I heard Levi mutter taking in a deep breath, "Okay! Resume the game!" I shouted and the game started once more.

=-=-=-=Levi's P.O.V-=-=-=-=

I sat beside (Y/N) and the game started, I was in deep thought until I heard my name called, "Levi," I looked up to see Hanji in my face with an evil grin, "What Shitty-Glasses?" I said annoyed, "Truth or Dare?" She said backing away from me, "Tch....Dare." I said keeping my stoic face, and my monotone voice, "I dare you to battle (Y/N) outside right now!" She said jumping up and down, I 'tched' and sat up, so did everyone else, "Lets go kitty." I said feeling a light twitch at the corner of my lip, I looked over at (Y/N) and saw that she was being held back by Mike, from lashing out at me, "LET ME AT HIM, OOO THAT LEPRECHAUN WILL FUCKING PAY!!!!" She shouted trying to get out of Mikes grip, I chuckled but then stopped right away when I realised what I was doing....This is going to be a tough battle.

=-=-=-=(Y/N)'S P.O.V-=-=-=-=

Me and Levi, we across from each other, about a three feet distance, "Ready brat?" I heard Levi say, I had my hands behind my back with my eyes narrowing at Levi intensely. I nodded and Levi charged at me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!!!

Haha, I love doing these so much!! They are really fun when the readers are like, noooooo!!! Ha, that makes me laugh so hard that I fall on the floor dying of laugher....Anyways thanks for 52 reads!

Words 966