Chapter 7

A/N: well I'm going to middle school and got what I need. I know all my classes. This was a dumb A/N

Percy's Pov

Oh my god. Her voice is beautiful! I'm so lucky to be her friend. Harry looks like they is no tomorrow. We stay like that till Nico broke the silence. He looks at us like we're stalkers. He shook it off and knocked on Y/N's door with a tint on red in his cheeks even if he's pale. 'OH NO YOU DON'T DI ANGELO' I thought. Y/N opened the door for Nico and let him in. Did she just ignore us? Harry looks at me with a shocked face. I sighed, she didn't even notice us.

Harry does the move. And by move, I mean by putting his ear close to the door to hear their conversation. I follow his move. "More, Nico", we hear. I get wide eyed. I will teach Nico a leason. Harry looks pissed also. Harry takes out his wand and opens the door just to reveal Nico studing with Y/N. "Oh my hades" Nico says suprised. Y/N gets up from her bed and comes to us looking a little angry. "What in the world guys" She said. I put my hand on her shoulder; "Sorry Y/N".

She sighs and explains; "Well, Nico wanted me to teach him, dark magic". 'Oh' me and Harry say at the same time. Y/N gets out of her mad face to her pretty face*smirk*.

Nico's Pov

What were Persassy and Harry thinking? Well, bad stuff that's for sure. I just wanted to tell Y/N to teach me dark magic and too tell her about my crush on Ron's sister, Ginny. I know what you are thinking. The son of the god of the underworld has a crush? Yeah the son of Hades has a thing call a crush. Chessy right?

I can't just think of anything else

Y/N's Pov

What were Harry and Percy thinking. Can't be something dirty. Right? I'm wrong? Most likely. I kept remembering that song that played in Spotify(Hailee Steinfeld: Starving)

'Don't need no butterflys when you give me
The whole damn zoo
By the way, you do things to my body'

And if is the good moment, Pancy came on the picture.

"Hey Y/N, who's this?" Pancy said, pointing at Percy. "That's Percy, one of the new students from Camp-Half-Blood" I said. "Hey wanna go on a date?" Pancy said in a flirty way. Percy said the following; "Sorry but this guy is taken". Pancy looked wide eyed and walked away angry like ever. "Taken by who?" Harry said. Percy smirked and said "Y/N". I blushed and Percy came and kissed me on the cheek as a sign that he REALLY loves me. Harry glared at Percy and Percy chuckled.

Nico stood there awkardly without saying a word. Just looking at us. "You made the move Persassy Jackson" Nico said. "Yes I did" Percy said

Harry's Pov

You don't know what I have in mind, Jackson.