Tweeting with a twitter fake (cm punk)

I'm the girl that everybody forgets easily, I have one friend named Jill, other then that I'm invisible since I broke free from my ex things changed I lost friends cause I locked myself away, I guess it is my fault that I am invisible maybe I like it I don't know. I logged into my real twitter and look at my picture, I am ugly no one would look twice at me. I levi Emma Davis is fat and ugly.

I decide I need to do something I looked on Google and seen a picture of a beautiful catalogue model, she is perfect I copy and paste all the pictures I found of her and logged out of my twitter I went to Hotmail and made an email address then set up a fake profile, Emma Louise jones, about her she is ment to be 26 works as a catalogue model and loves wwe. The first person I followed was cm punk I decided to test something I open a new browser and log onto my real twitter, I see cm punk is online I tweet him off my real account first @CMPunk good match still will always be proud of you, win or lose.

I switch browsers and tweet off my fake account @CMPunk you looked amazing in the ring, I'm proud of you weather you win lose or draw.

I check my real account no reply I go on my fake account omg cm punk tweeted me, @ELJ87 thank you that means alot ;). I quickly reply @CMPunk your totally welcome,

I go to my other account still no reply I tweeted another tweet @CMPunk thank you for everything you do.

I tweet a pic on my new twitter I check to see if I had a new tweet cm punk replied with a winky face I have 2 notifications cm punk favourited your tweet oh god cm punk likes the picture, I have a tweet off some random guy @EMJ87 omg i so would bang you, I reply @davidg lol um thank you for your tweet :/. Cm punk tweets again @EMJ87 @davidg that is no way to speak to a lady show some respect.

Is cm punk stalking my twitter I log out and go take a shower, one thing is for sure point proven the real me is fat ugly and invisible.