Angry

Levis pov

Tears escape my eyes, as he asks me to marry me, I kiss his lips softly, "yes I will marry you". Phil puts the ring on my finger and kisses me passionately he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, he sets me down on the bed, we undress eachother, phil kisses my body all over, he slowly eases himself in to me and thursts in and out, I meet him with each thrust, I try to roll him over but he won't let me, he kisses my lips and starts to move faster my body starts to tremble as we both reach are climax.

Phil is holding me in his arms when my phone went off, I reached out and answered it, before I could say hello I herd a voice I never thought I would hear again, they hung up and I started to shake I tried to go to the bathroom but phil grabbed me, "what's wrong princess," i sob uncontrollably into phils chest.

Phils pov

"all along I wasn't crazy I was being made to lose my mind and to let the voices win, I was normal until I got my food or drinks spiked, why couldn't I be left alone I was already broken from what I got put through," i run my fingers through her hair and kiss her lips "your safe now, nothing like that will ever happen again, princess, the only thing we can say thank you for is that we met through twitter," i cradle her asleep in my arms.

I know I had to stay calm but I'm angry inside, my fiance was spiked, she got made crazy, made to hear things over and over, now I know who it is the person will be dealt with then I can get married and be a dad.