Chapter 4:

Is this world safe?....

I was so deep in thought that I didn't noticed my dad standing in front of me looking if I was okay.

I put the thoughts about what happened in the very back of my mind. My dad was talking to the nurse and I was feeling a little dizzy again. But instead of passing out I looked at the little window on the door and saw Nate standing there looking at me.

I sighed.

 "Are you okay to walk?" My dad asked. I shook my head no and he for the first time he came close to me or actually touch me. 

He carried me in his arm with so much care.

Awe...dad we would have had our father and daughter moments if mother didn't die.

I sighed again thinking about mom.

 I don't know what really happened to my mom. All he told me is that she was helping someone and died in the process. I look at his face when he told me that. But the way he said it felt like to me that he was hiding something really big away from me.  I want to know what really happened. Why won't he tell me?

He just don't think I'm ready to hear it yet. 

I was in my room doing nothing but looking at the ceiling trying to think.

I signed. Why would anybody come clean about something instead of hiding it, because they think I'm not ready.

I heard a little buzz coming from my phone telling me someone is texting me. I looked at my phone it was Vannah. Just letting me know there is this Halloween party tomorrow.

Now great a Halloween party.

What am I suppose to wear?

I sighed laying on my bed.

***
"Girl look I think this is perfect for you, a sexy vampire outfit with a fangs."

We were in this mall called E.V. Mall. I would never thought a mall would be called like that, but Vannah and Milia wanted to take me costume shopping so here we are.

My dad wanted a time for himself. So I agreed to go to the mall with Milia and Vannah.
We spent the rest of the afternoon looking for cute costumes for the Halloween party which is tomorrow.

I wasn't really thinking of going to be honest, but because I think Nate might be there that's why I'm going.

I was walking to a book section in the back of this book store when I felt someone watching me. There was a chill that ran down my spine. But I couldn't really live book store without touching a book.

So I kept looking and looking when my fingers touched thus heavy black leather book with the title "Vanpi" I know it's meant vampire in French.

There I was a picture of a huge darken scary castle that caught my eye. I grabbed the book and went back to the front to buy it. After I left I still felt someone still watching me. I quickly walked to Vannah's car.

"How long did it have to take you to get a book, Liza?" Vannah asked.

"Um...a long time until I find what I'm interested in I guess," I said still creeped out of thinking there was someone watching me.

When we left the library I still had those feelings again like someone was watching my every move. I really don't know what for but it needs to stop.

I was so lost in my thoughts thinking about the huge book I was holding.  This castle look so familiar to me. 

Which I don't know why......

"Where do you want to go Liza?" Vannah asked.

"No where really I got what I needed today. It was really fun looking for costumes and I got to go to the book store. "

"Yeah me too I had a great time today," Milia said looking at me blushing.

I smiled.

This year is going to best with these two......

****
When I got home I went straight to my room my dad I really didn't see him when I entered the house probably in his room doing god knows what in there.

I put my vampire costume on my desk.  Looking at it for awhile until I walked to my bag and pulled out the book I bought today.

"Vanpi," I read out loud. I opened the book and begin reading.

So far I know the history about the vampires and what is about to happened.  I kept reading until my name showed with cursive writing in one page talking about marrying the prince of darkness.

What the hell????  Me getting married to a prince of darkness....

Vampires don't exist or do that?

How did this author know my name and everything???

This is weird....

I continue reading the book when I saw a picture of my family. My dad,  my mom,  and me.

What the hell is this????

I kept reading when I found a page talking about my mom I was just about to read when I heard my dad calling my name.  I closed and hide the book. I went downstairs to see what my dad wanted. 

I have a lot of thoughts in my head about the book and wanted to my dad if the things I read was true. I wanted to know if my mother was still alive and know where she went after 16 years of my life. And how it explain that I'm not human but a vampire queen that rule all vampires in the world that are good or evil I ruled them all.

As I was downstairs now looking at my dad. "You called, " I said wanting to so bad go back to my room and  finished reading the book.

"Yes I did so I wanted to ask you how was shopping today?" he asked with a strange tone in his voice.

Something is wrong......

I looked at him carefully trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Liza how was your day today?" he asked.

"My day was great dad."

But every time he spoke there was something off about him. The way he looked at me. The he moved his fingers.

"That will be all I wanted to ask you sweetheart," he said getting up and heading to the kitchen. I didn't need to be told twice. I walked slowly to my room.

That was very weird.....the way he looked at me like I was meat.

That thing or whatever is not my dad at all.

I continue to read and finished the book at exactly at midnight. Now I know the past, the present, and the future. But in one of the chapters it read that tomorrow something will happen.  

After I made sure my dad wasn't out there in the kitchen I found something to eat and went back to my room.  Took a warm shower and put on my favorite pajamas (which is a vampire rules black tank top and colorful shorts).

I texted my friends and drift off to a dreamless sleep.

******
Sorry honeys I have been really busy with school work and personal business but over this week I'll have three chapters done and hope you guys forgive me.

Question of the week:

*what's your guys favorite color?*

Found out in chapter 5 what happens at the Halloween party..

Will Liza found out what really wrong with her father??

I love you guys!!!!!
😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍

JustBeingMe_23 signing out ✌