Bill x Dipper (yaoi)

Today is Friday, and seven years ever since the bill problem I moved back into the shack.
And Wendy in now the owner, grumble Stan is living thee luxurious life he has always wanted.

But today I decided to take a walk to look for more creatures for the book!
Before I did I went up to see my old bedroom "wow it's really dusty!" I thought to myself
Wendy must never come up here!

I clean up a bit and then grab my backpack book and pen and then I go on my way.
I'm looking around for new things plants monsters anything like that.
I was wondering why I couldn't find anything it's been years nothing new has happened yet.

So I just was gonna walk home. I then ran into someone and fell, I saw a male cilhouette.
"I'm very sorry sir!" he just walked past me staring with the creepest grin ever!

He looked maybe four years older than me with golden hair and fancy clothes .
Reminds me of some one but who?

"That was weird!" I got up and walked away to get back to the shack. I then get a call from Mable "Oh hey Dipper what's up" she screams into the phone. "guess what I'm coming to visit you in gravity falls!!"

"Nice see you then!" she just hung up after that "just as crazy as ever!" I thought as I walked into the shack "Hey Dipper the collage kids are coming to have a party tonight."

Wendy tells me while I was walking upstairs "okay no problem!" I put my stuff in the closet and layed down for a while. Mable and Wendy both have big family's I don't even have a girlfriend yet jeez.

I then wanted to go on a walk so I grabbed my bag and headed out. I started to walk and I headed trough a path down in the woods and found a lake. It was in this center bit and was pretty big.

I was thinking their could be a swamp monster here so I jot that down in my notebook.
And I walk to the side and I slipped on some mud "ahh ew this shit smells nasty!"
I start to walk back so I can take a shower clean myself off.

When I see that guy again he walks past me and says "don't you remember me!"
I froze I my tracks. Hopefully he is not talking to me. "umm do I know you!" I try to walk faster. He is then right in front of me.

"well let me reintroduced myself!" he pins me to a tree. " I'm Bill Cypher!" then in their I think I peed myself.

"I thought I killed you what are you doing here!" he then gets closet to my face and whispers "because I want you Dipper" he then linked my ear and grabbed my chin with his hand holding it than checking me up and down with that grin.

He put his knee in between my legs and kissed me really roughly. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" i try to say but he still kissing me. Im now struggling to get him off me.

He is just to strong he then stops. Listen Dipper I have no powers I'm just a worthless human now. "how can I believe you" I thought in my head. "why do you think I'm in this form I would have struck terror again if I had power."

I still didn't want anything to do to with him. This was my chance to run of so I ran as fast as I could answer as far as I could to get to the shack.

I made it there soon after that. I ran upstairs and slammed my door I layed their on the bed crying. I feel so dirty but something in my head was telling me to stay their.

I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I heard loud music I went downstairs "oh yeah the party I forgot.

I walked to the back were so many kids were drinking smoking. Someome handed me a beer and I washed it down thinking maybe I'll forget about bill. I had many after that and got drunk as shit.

I took my ass outside and looked around and I bumped into someone. It was bill" Hey Bill you look Sexy today " he just looked at me with that grin knowing I was drunk.

He took me to my room and undressed me head to toe. Then undressed himself

WARNING ⚠ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK LOTS OF YAOI!!!!!

He started to kiss me roughly and linking my body was turning me on a lot.
He grabbed my dick and started sucking it.

This almost got me was letting out small moans I can tell he was getting turned on too. With all the lust in his eyes.

He then grabbed me again kissing me while playing with my dick. We were both let's with a trail of saliva leading down our faces. I put my head down told his manhood and started linking the tip which was making him moan really loud.

"shh... Mable is here with her kids we can't get caught" I said he agreed and tried the best to keep his mouth shut.

I then got on top of him and put myself inside him he was moaning like crazy.
I felt like he was going to wake Mable up. I was trusting in and out of him. He then stopped me and flipped me over and said. "my turn boy!"

He started trusting in and out of me really hard and I thought he was loud.
He got faster till he came inside me he gave me an orgazam to.

We both fell asleep next to each other. And that's when that beer wore off "Why the he'll am I naked with this freake, oh no please don't te... I got cut off by my trolling head" damn I must have been drinking last night.

I hear the door open its Mable. Her face looks pale and like she was so fucking disgusted like she was going to puke I remember bill and screamed "Mable it's not what you think really!" she just left the room with that same face "ahh shit now mail.." "now Mable what?" Bill had woken up and asked me "she saw us together like this.

THE END....