Ch.1 Hawii Here We Come

Galactic Federation Headquarters
Planet Turo

"Read the charges." -Head council alien lady

"Dr. Jumba Jookiba, lead scientist of Galaxy Defense Industries, you stand before this council accused of illegal genetic experimentation." -Captain Gantu

Then a huge metal container came through the huge metal doors. With two green like eyes, and the sides looked like ribs.

"How do you plead?" -Head council alien

"Not guilty! My experiments are only theoretical, completely within legal boundaries." -Jumba

"We believe you created two things." -Head council alien

"Created something?! Ha! But that would be irresponsible and unethical. I would never, ever.... Make more than two."
-Jumba

On a hover platform, a glass container kept the two experiments, 626 and 627. They both snarl at the crowd in there glass prison. The crowd gasp.

"What are those, monstrosities?" -Captain Gantu

"Monstrosities? What you see before you is two of its first new species. I call them experiments 626 and 627." -Jumba

The two were climbing there cage, hoping to get out.

"They are bulletproof, fireproof, and can think faster than supercomputer. 626 can see in the dark, and they can both move objects 3,000 times their size. Their only instinct- - to destroy everything they touch!" Jumba jump and fell on his hover platform and laugh evilly.

"So they are monsters." -Head council alien

"Hey, just a little one." -Jumba

"It is an affront to nature. They must be destroyed!" -Captain Gantu

"Calm yourself, Captain Gantu. Perhaps they can be reasoned with.
Experiments 626 and 627, give us some sigh you understand any of this. Show us that there is something inside you that is good." -Head council alien

They both stop scratching the glass and clear their throats.

"Meega, nala kweesta!" (I want to destroy) -626 & 627

The crowd gasp. A robot even vomited nuts! And no not those nuts...

"So naughty!" -Head council alien

They start laughing maniacally.

"I didn't teach them that." Jumba stated.

"Place that idiot scientist under arrest!" -Captain Gantu

"I prefer to be called evil genius!" -Jumba

"And as for the abominations...." The two were licking their glass cage. "They are the flawed products of a deranged mind. They have no place among us.

Captain Gantu, take them away." -Head council alien

"With pleasure."

_______

Prison Transport Durgon

They place the two in a upsidedown compartment. With their heads sticking out. A robotic arm took a sample of their DNA so if they try to escape, they shoot.

"Uncomfortable? Oh. . . Good! The council has banished you to exile on a desert asteroid. So, relax. Enjoy the trip.

And DON'T get any ideas. These guns are locked on your genetic signature. They won't shoot anyone but you two."

He pointed to 627 and she bit him.

"Ow! Why, you - - "

Then a shark like alien clears his throat. "May I remind the Captain that he is on duty."

"Secure the cell!"

"Aye, Captain."

____

The two figured out that the follow anything from them, even silava. So 627 made silava go down from her tough to the floor which the guns followed it.

She kept doing this until the Second in command(?) Got irritated.

"Quiet, you." 627 growled and shot her silava and him. Which as expected, the shot where it landed. Then 626 shot silava at his hat which cause the guns to shoot an opening.

The two broke off what was holding them back. They ran to a closing door, which 626 easily lifted it up.

"Ma lady..." -626

"Thank you." They joked.

After their little joke, lizard-like guards came in and shot at them but missed. Like really, they were that close and they couldn't shoot one of them?!

627 grabbed 626's paw and lead them to a vent.

Mean while with Captain Gantu...

Captain Gantu heard the two climbing in the vents so he started shooting at it. Which as expected, missed both of them. Like seriously, who trained these guys?!

"They're headed for the power...." Everything shut down.

"Grid...." -Captain Gantu. The whole ship shook.

"What was that?" -Captain Gantu

"I don't think they're on the ship anymore."

"Confirmed. They've taken a police cruiser."

That's when they look out the window to 626 & 627 on a police cruiser.

"Yeah. . . He took the red one."

Back to 626 & 627....

"Yee-Haw!"

They were dodging lasers from other police cruisers. 626 turned back and 627 shot lasers back at them. And for finally, they finally shot them!

"Hyperdrive activated. System charging." Computer voice.

"Warning- -guidance is not functional. Navigation failure. Do not engage hyper- -"

They did it. They escape!

Whoo hoo!!! Hawaii here we come!