Getting to know Kris(Part 2)

Once both of you went in after Kris, you and Chanyeol exclaimed. "Young master, you are back." His butler greeted and Kris nodded. "These are my friends. Kim Jihyun and Park Chanyeol." Kris introduced and his butler nodded. "Are your friends staying for dinner?" His butler asked and Kris looked at you and Chanyeol. "Are you?" Kris asked and both you and Chanyeol looked at each other. "No thanks. We have other plans." You said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Joonmyeon's coming, right?" Kris asked and his butler nodded. "With his brother and friends." His butler replied and Kris nodded. "Who's Joonmyeon?" You asked, curious. "My friend." Kris said and you nodded. "Well.. Want to take a look around?" Kris suggested and both you and Chanyeol nodded eagerly. Kris chuckled a little and brought the two of you around.

As the three of you are at the backyard garden, his butler walked towards Kris. "Young master, they are here." His butler said and left. Just when Kris turned his head, he got attacked to the ground. "Yah Tao!" Kris shouted as he pushed Tao off of him. "Annyeong." A guy said, making all of you looked at him. "Hey." Kris said as he waved a litle. "Yah Tao, how many times have hyung told you not to attack him?!" A guy with a pretty face said and Tao looked down. "Luhan, it's alright." The guy said and looked at you and Chanyeol. "Yah Kris, you have friends?!" The guy shouted, shocked. "Yeah, surprised?" Kris said and the guy nodded.

"Annyeong, i'm Joonmyeon but call me Suho." Suho said and you nodded. "That guy there is Luhan and Tao is his brother." Suho explained and you nodded. Just then, all of you heard a crash. "Kim Jongin!" Kris shouted. "Mian hyung, i was break-dancing and didn't see the vase there," Kai said and bowed apologetically. "How many times have a i told you not to dance in my house?" Kris reprimanded him and Kai looked down. "That's my younger brother Jongin but likes using his nickname, Kai." Suho explained and both you and Chanyeol nodded.

"I guess you'll be staying for dinner? His maids makes he best food." Tao said and both you and Chanyeol shook heads. "Why not?" Suho asked, curious. "We have plans." Chanyeol said as he hold your hand in front of him. "You are dating?!" Luhan shouted, shocked. "Yeah.. Dated for a few years." You said and Chanyeol smiled. "How about you?" You asked, curious. "Umm.. Married." Suho said, shocking the two of you. "MARRIED?! That young?!" Chanyeol and you shouted, shocked. "Yeah.. Arranged wif and arranged marriage but.. I'm starting to like her so.. I shouldn't say the word 'arranged' anymore." Suho said. "Kris also has an arranged wife but then.. They seldom meet so they are not that close." Luhan said, shocking you and Chanyeol. "Yeah.. So don't get jealous of me anymore." Kris said and Chanyeol blushed, ashamed. "What?! Jealous of you?! Yah, first time don't you think?" Suho said and they laughed.

"Why?" You asked, curious. "Well.. No one really gets jealous of him since everyone knows that all rich people like us is going to get married with our parents arranged wife." Suho said, shocking you and Chanyeol. "Who's your arranged wife?" Chanyeol asked, curious. "Hyorin." Suho said and both you and Chanyeol nodded. "Yah Kris, since your wife is coming tomorrow, why don't you go on a double date with them?" Luhan suggested. "Yeah! It'll be fun." You said and continued while looking at Chanyeol, "Won't it?" "I don't know." Chanyeol said and you groaned. "Come on, let's meet at the cafe tomorrow afternoon. Let's go on a double date." You said and Chanyeol just nodded along with Kris.