Four Excited Big Brothers

Start from the beginning

"You know, it would be much easier for Mummy and Daddy if you both woke up at the same time." I whispered to him, his big green eyes just stared back at me, and his little legs were kicking away.

"Yes it would be." I cooed to him, and then undone his little onesie, to change him. As soon as the nappy had been removed, I grabbed another one, ready to put on, but I wasn't fast enough. I felt a warm trickle run down my bare chest and I looked down to see Cade weeing on me. 

"I guess I just got my answer to that." I chuckled, and grabbed a cloth to wipe me and then quickly lifted his little butt to put the nappy under him. I was quick to make sure the new one was fastly secured before doing the buttons back up and picking him up.

"That, little man, was not cool." I chuckled softly as I held him in my left arm and walked him around a bit, to get him to go back to sleep. Within about five minutes, his eyes had closed and it was safe for me to put him into his cot. We had them both in our room, when we first had them home, but that changed the next day, as Sums and I never got any sleep at all, not like that has helped, we still haven't.

I walked back to our room and climbed into bed, and curled up behond my wife, who was sleeping soundly. That lasted a whole three and half minutes, until the sounds of Aidan came through the baby monitor. Sums groaned, and tried to cover herself with the blanket.

"Come on, Baby, it's your turn." I chuckled, and pulled the blanket away from her face, and found her pretending to be still fast asleep.

"You know, I know you're awake right?" I said to her, and rolled her over so she was facing me, Aidan soft cries were still coming through the baby monitor.

"But I was just up with him, can't you go?" she whined, and looked up at me with a pout, damn her and that face!

"Fine, but you get the next two after this lot, I was just up with Cade for the last half hour." I said with a sigh, and the cheeky girl grinned, and closed her eyes again. I quickly jumped back out of bed, I don't even know why I bothered getting up. By the time I got to him, he had stopped crying and was just lying there, wide awake.

"Hey there little Aide." I said softly, so I don't disturb Cade, who was sleeping soundly on the other side. I picked up Aidan and took him down stairs to the kitchen, and to make up his bottle. Poor Sums, did try breast feeding them but that only last two days, looks like her nipples are just for Daddy to play with. I fed and burped him, just like I had done with Cade, and then went back into his nursery to check his nappy before putting him back to bed.

"Now, you be nice to Daddy, and no weeing on me." I said to him, as I made sure his new nappy was closer to grab this time. As I went to go put it on, and had under his little butt, ready to close it, and he wees. This time it shot right up and got me right on the face.

"Eww, that's gross, Buddy." I scrunched my face up and quickly fixed up his nappy, then grabbing some wipes, to wipe my face, I'm going for a shower after this.

"I see what this is, it's lets pee on Daddy day." I chuckled as I picked him up, I sat down on the rocking chair with him for a while, until he finally dozed off. I placed him down carefully, trying not to wake him up, and then headed back to our room, and headed for a very much needed shower.

"Morning Babe, time to get out, Brax and Jace are up." Sums mumbled and hopped into the shower with me, is it that time of the day already? I swear I only went to bed not that long ago.

"I'm tired, can I go back to bed?" I whined, I want some more sleep, I've been up four times, since going to bed at nine thirty, including that double stint just now, I feel like the walking dead.