Healing Hearts (Rufioh X troll!reader)

I was grossly sobbing as Rufioh stroked my hair.

"Don't worry doll he didn't deserve you."

"I CANT BELIEVE IT THOUGH!"

It all started when you were sucking off your now ex boyfriend and in a climax he yelled Eridan.... Not your name. Then you caught him dry humping and making out with Feferi!! To find out, he has been with Feferi, Eridan, Vriska, and Damara plus you all at the same time. I was so hurt when I found this out... How could he betray me like this?!

"Doll... Look let's just watch some anime ok? Fairy Tail maybe? I know you really like Natsu!"

I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Yeah ok..."

He put in the episode "The Changelings" and we were at the part where Gray was Lucy and was trying to strip. My tears of sadness and anger melted into tears of laughter. That episode always cracks me up. I looked over to Rufioh and sat closer to him. I never realized how enchanting his broke eyes were until now. He looked over to me, and smiled, but the smile faded as we moved closer to each other. We were an inch apart until I closed the gap between our lips and kissed him. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he grasped my hips. I pushed his head towards me a little so I could melt into this kiss a little more. He nibbled on my lip asking ft permission to enter. I giggled and denied. He smirked into our kiss and licked my bottom lip asking politely once again, and again I denied. He became a little disgruntled by this so he abruptly grabbed my ass which caused me to squeak a little. He took this opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth. He playfully explored my cavern until he became bored and slid his tongue out. He moved his head to my neck and left butterfly kisses down to my collar bone. He bit my sweet spot on my collar bone and I moaned softly. He chuckled.

"You feeling up to this after what happened? I don't want to seem rushy..."

"I'm ok... I found someone new Rufioh."

I pulled his head up to meet my lips.

"... And it's you..."

He smiled softly and pecked my lips before returning to my neck and collar bone. He slid off my shirt and laid me down on the couch. He trailed down to my stomach and kissed my stomach gently. Then he unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground. He kissed both of my (cup size) breasts before taking off is own shirt. Somehow he got it over his horns, but he managed. I giggled and flipped him over, but fell off the couch with me straddling his hips. He blushed bronze and me a deep lime color. He reached up and stroked my (horn style). I whimpered and bit my lip.

"M-more."

He chuckled and started to run the base of the horn massaging it. I let out a loud moan and collapsed into his chest and let him give me a horn job. I might actually cum because of this treatment, but he stopped. My bulge was fully out of its sheath and my nook was dripping. Rufioh's pants were stained with the shiny bronze genetic material that was leaking from his genitalia. He flipped us so he was topping now. He hovered above me and licked the tip of my horns. I held my breath and he went lower and skipped the orange growing straight for the red base. He licked the base roughly and I but my lip to hold everything back. I won't be the only moaning mess around here. I used my knee to massage his swollen trapped bulge. He grunted. He couldn't take it and pulled down both pants and boxers, then slid off my pants and panties. I blushed and looked away. He used his fingers and pulled my face towards his and smiled softly connecting our foreheads.

"You don't have to be embarrassed doll... You look beautiful just how you are now."

I looked at him wide eyed then turned my head away.

"That's not what he said..."

He kissed.

"Well I'm not him doll... I'm flushed for you."

"Flushed for you too Rufioh... Sorry I couldn't give you my virginity... I wish I cou-"

"It doesn't matter... As long as you love me here and now."

I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"How long ago did you pail last?"

"Well... I never used my nook... I always topped with him so... I always used my bulge."

"Ok then this might be uncomfortable."

I nodded. He slowly slid in his length. I screamed out in pain, And panted. His bulge coiled around itself hitting places in my unused nook the caused both pleasure and pain. My bulge was going wild searching for a place to embed itself into. He rubbed my grub scars and stroked my hair calming me down.

"O-ok I think I'm ready..."

"G-good... Good L-luck doll."

He pulled all the way to the flicking tip and slammed back in. I arched my back against him and cried out in pleasure. He repeated this process until my bulge started to leak pre cum. I started to climax all around him when exploded. I finished my orgasm and he pulled out.

"Geez doll... That was... Wow..."

"Yeah... I love you..."

"Yeah... I love you too."

He kissed me before I went to sleep.