where am I, what happened? part 2

As you slowly open your eyes, you noticed that your in the hospital. Not knowing why or what happened to you, as you looked around to see if someone was there. Turning towards a mirror to see that your head was raped with band aid around it, then you heard something call your name.

"Shine" someone said.

As your turned your head around you see boy about your age, you knew he was and knew his name too" Daniel" you said in joy, to see him. He raced to you and hugged you while crying, you ask him" why are you crying" he replied" you were in a coma for three months after the incident". You looked at him in shock, not knowing what he was talking about." But it doesn't matter anymore, I can go tell everyone that your ok and the turtles too". You looked at him weird and he noticed something was wrong " the turtles, why aren't you happy?" you replied " who are the turtles?". Daniel looked at you in shock knowing that you might have forgotten the turtles. " OK I'm going to tell some words and tell if you know what they are ok" he said. As he told you every single word that involves the turtles in it, but you had no clue who or what those words were, but only one word you knew" New York city". Daniel ask you " what do you remember about that word" you replied" will, all that I can remember is that my mom said something about moving there and that place was mysterious". Then it hit him" you forgotten everything you knew about them, the only thing that you can remember was only" he stopped in shock of how much you have lost.

He turned around and looked at you and said" 11 months ago". You were in shock too as how much memory you lost, then the doctor came and sees that your awake and told everyone to come in. Everyone was happy to see you and then the doctor did a check up on you to see if your ok. The doctor says your ok and tells you, you can go home and you looked up to see your mom happy too.

As you were getting ready to leave the hospital you see something on the window ledge, you see it was a bracelet, it was blue, your favourite color. It has writing on it which said" you will always be in my heart no matter if you don't remember me". You felt your heart helt of what it said, you head is saying" who gave this to me" but your heart is saying " I need to find him" Daniel was behind you and said "you found it, took you awhile". You told him that you would never say in front of him.

" I need to find him" you said in shock. Looking at Daniel, he was shock too. "You do" he said, you replied" I don't know, why but I have too, go find him". Daniel knew that you would remember, not in your head, but in your heart. " I will help you find him, even though I don't know we're they are, but I will help you" he said. But before you can go and find him, you have to go to school, a school called Canterlot High.