Darius Part 1

Ch. 1

Phalice

He walks freely, naked into the jungle. Darius has the fattest dick of all. Darius happens to be an ape, a human ape with an ape like dick, only twice as fat. The smell of cock sweat fills the air within a four mile radius, all of the other alpha males begin to migrate to the other side of the jungle. He holds his spear with might, the sheen of the sun glimmering off of the tip, like the tip of his penis it has the glowing rays of the sun reflecting into the eyes of his prey. Mightily he throws his spear into a jungle bear, he maims it, he manages to graze the bears fur and take a small chunk of skin off it's leg.

He drops his loin cloth, it falls gently on the jungle floor. He then slays the bear with his bare cock, earth sundering penis thrust after earth sundering penis thrust. The stench of his cock intensifies ten fold, covered in bear blood, bear poo, and Darius cum. The bear has been ruined, the village will go with out food tonight, as nothing is left except the pink haze of what the bear once was, fur fills the air. He grabs his loin cloth and spear and travels boldly back to the jungle village. The village is smattered with tents and women with no clothing, their tits sag to their ribs. He walks through the village empty handed, like he has the fattest dick in the jungle, which he does, because he's Darius. The women begin to cry, the shaman begins chanting, he shoves his mighty Darius dick into the shaman's throat, silencing his hex. He removes it, the shaman begins rechanting the hex, but Darius begins drumming his wiener on his thighs back and forth to loudly make slapping noises over the shaman until the shaman says fuck it, and goes back to his tent.

Darius bangs 3 of the village women, they pass out from the extreme stretching, they lay on his chest sleeping, buttholes and vaginas gaped, his dick lay plopped over his leg touching the floor like so many dicks can't, because his is the fattest. The sun rises, the village chickens begin clucking and the livestock become active. He gets on his jungle donkey and rides out into the jungle, he comes across a jungle platypus, not just any jungle platypus, a fat dicked platypus from the jungle. The sun gleems off of it's mighty bill, he drops his loin cloth, the stench intensifies, pre-cum dripping, leaving a trail like a slug he runs towards the platypus, dick gallantly streaming like so many american flags. He spears the platypus with his dick ruining yet another kill. Fur fills the air, cum lay splattered on the ground, the horrified muffled gurgles echo throughout the jungle. He continues on into the jungle, with his donky galloping fervently, he comes upon a canyon he looks down below at a herd of jungle penguins, he squints his eyes to see more clearly into the distance, he waits for them to look away, he drops his loin cloth. His dick rock hard, so hard it's about to rip through the skin, the only way to describe what he does next, is in a 5 7 5 haiku. "Violently he probed, with the penissiest part of his body." Dead penguins scattered on the ground, his dick completely flaccid, nothing left to do except gather all of the penguins, he has nothing to carry them with, he wraps them all with his dick, throws his dick over his shoulder, hops on eugenes back, and gallops back home, the village will eat well tonight. He strolls back into the village penguins still dick wrapped, he unravels all of it on the ground, the women begin chanting and praising him, they defur and cook the semen filled penguins until fit to eat. They choke it down, and then once Darius cums, they can have a penguin. The shaman begins casting his hex again, but Darius proclaims "Dude I'm a cock warrior, my wiener has no boundries." Darius violently probes this shamans mouth and butthole until he stops talking. The shaman then says fuck it, grabs a penguin and waddles back to his tent like an octopus.

The next morning he wakes up, stretching and yawning he hears the muffled screams of his women in the village, no time to put on his loin cloth he wisps the woman currently sleeping on him onto the floor and leaps out of the tent with vigor and ferocity. He locks eyes with another big D, it's Darrel from the other village. He is here to challenge Darius to a cock fight. They stare at each other, Darrel drops the woman, pre-cum is dripping from Darius, like a rabid slug he lunges at Darrel leaving a trail of a thousand snails he locks cocks with Darrel. The shafts bending and clashing making a noise that no metal could make. The veins throbbing, pulsating like a beating heart ripped out of someones chest. Balls twitching Darius grabs the base of his shaft and starts prodding Darrel like it were a meat sword. His fleshy pole-arm is now being javelined into

Darrels eye, oblitterating his skull. Darrels head stays attached to Darius' penis until his dick becomes soft. He kneels down scoping down the shaft of his cock, staring into the one good eye of Darrel, and says "Alas poor Yorick." He fits the skull onto his penis like armor. This is now his helmet. He walks back to his tent, dick dragging on the ground, tired from battle, he sleeps for 12 hours.