high school love story

After the hug with Shawn I sat down with him and listened to his problems.It was really nice because for the first time he opened up to me.He mostly went on and on about how he loves Felicia but she keeps on hurting him.I advised Shawn to work out things with Felicia and tell Felicia about his feelings but if Felicia doesn't understand he should leave,if it were any other day I would've said he should break up with her immediately. I like him but I realised that I can't force him to like me.Time passed by and I had to go home.I arrived home and took out my history assignment.I really don't get the point of history because the people are dead anyway and the things we learn about are from 0000000000 century 😕.I finished my homework and headed upstairs to take a quick shower.I hated taking showers after school because I felt like it was a waste of my time because in that period I would've watched an episode of one tree hill.I always had to force myself to get inside the shower because my mom would never allow me to sleep without showering.I finished showering and got in my pjs I didn't have an appetite so I decided to go to bed early.I got ready for school and got in the bus.I was so tired.Today I decided to sit alone because its better than sitting with Lucy or Mike.I saw Shawn with Felicia which I thought meant that they resolved their problems.I'm really trying to stop liking Shawn because what's the point of getting my hopes high when the guy likes Felicia.Today was a Friday which meant that it would be the last day I see my math teacher because I'm going for a 2 day therapy of not seeing her😊.I haven't seen my friends in a long time and thought I should Catch up with them before school starts.Selena went on and on about how her brother who cracked her phone screen.I would have really loved to stay with Selena and listen to her life story's (not really) but time was up and which meant I had a lesson with Mr Gisoni.Hours and hours past,today was the worst day all of the lessons were boring they are always boring but today they were worse.I got out of class and decided to go home.As I was walking home I heard someone call my name I actually thought that it was me imagining but it was Shawn.I stopped and walked to him.Thanks for helping me,anytime I responded.Shawn decided to walk me home as it was his way of thanking me.On the way we were talking about our favourite movies some how we both like divergent series and star wars.We arrived by my house and parted our ways.Shawn lives 9 blocks away from my house so he walked home.Weeks and weeks passed,me and Shawn hang out some times and talked about our problems.It was actually cool because we always opened to each other.I'm not the type to get nervous around the guy but damn this guy was hot he was like a duplicate of Shawn Mendes or Cameron Dallas but with blue eyes.Today I was in a good mood because I woke up on time without having to snooze.I took a shower ,dried my hair ,put on a bit of make-up,wore my yeezy sweater ,leggings and converse.I took an Apple for the boring ride..at least my awkward sounds would make the bus ride less awkward.As I got in the bus everyone was looking at me in a very Nasty ways ,I quickly sat down to avoid all the looks.I got out of the bus and Brian approached me.Brian was in Shawn and Daniels clique.He could get any girl he wanted but he never really liked being in a serious relationship so after three days he would break up with the girl.Some were lucky to be with him for four days.Hey do you want to hook up he blurted out,no thank you I replied coldly.Did you just say no to Brian Lockhart ?... Yes if you are him.He smiled and walked away saying I will come around .

Shawn:

Me and Felicia were finally on good terms but yesterday we had the biggest fight.She thinks that I'm cheating on her with Rori because I hang out with Rori more than Felicia.In my defence I like hanging out with Rori more than Felicia ,she gets me.I have been thinking about Rori a lot more than I think about Felicia.I actually think I'm getting too close with her and I'm starting to like her but I can't like her because I've liked Felicia and I think she is the one for me.

Bye bye now.I'm done.plsssssssssssss rate plssssssss comment and plssssssssss follow ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤much love enjoy your day