high school Love story-the cast

Hi guys It's my first time using wattpad and actually writing a story so everyone can read it.if I make mistakes please comment and give me corrections but Dont be too hursh because I'm human and I get hurt.

CHARACTERS:

Rori -the girl who falls in love with a boy she never thought she would like (main character )

Selena - Rori's best friend

Derrick - Rori's best friend

Sydney - Rori's best friend

Shawn - The boy who Rori falls in love with

Mrs Mendes:Rori's mother

Mr Martinas:Rori's father

THE OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED WHEN THE STORY GOES ON ....

CHAPTER ONE :

I'm basically a normal 16 year old girl who lives with her mom and little sister.My mother and father divorced when I was 5.I was born in Mexico but moved to los Angeles after my parents divorced.Today was the first day of school after the summer holiday,I am happy to see my friends and catch up on everything that happend during the holiday but I'm not ready for all the work and assignments.I finished bathing and walked into my walk in closet,I pulled out leggings,a white top ,superstars and my silver locket.I tied my hair in a pony tail and dashed out off the door and ran to the bus.On the bus they are places you can't sit and can sit the back seats are basically the cool kids seats , the middle row are the chilled group and the first row are the weird group as the cool kids call it.I would love to sit at the back row but rumour has that if you dare sit at the back the cool kids would follow you and attack you after school.As I got in the bus I quickly ran to the middle row to sit next to Selena unfortunately Sydney was sitting next to her and the only seat that was free was next to Lucy,I don't have any problem with Lucy but every time she talks she spits and sneezes on people's faces..this was going to be one inteeeresting ride 😥.I sat down and greeted Lucy.I took out my IPhone and my headphones and played when we were young by Adele.Finally the drive was done and I quickly ran to the bus door and got off.I was so excited to see some people's faces because it had been a long time since we had seen each other.First day of school was always fun but not so fun when the Spanish teacher gave you homework but the good part is that Mrs Lopez got fired so that means we won't get a lot of homework.I finally saw my best friends and quickly ran up to them to give them hugs and update them on what had happend during the holidays and the latest news.The first bell rang and we had to head over to chemistry oh chemistry I hate chemistry I actually love doing maths than chemistry.Chemistry period was done which was surprisingly shocking because I enjoyed the lesson.I walked over to my locker and accidentally bumped into Shawn ,Shawn was attractive everyone in the whole grade had liked him or like him.Shawn isn't my type because he is one of the cool kids and besides his ways of getting girls to fall over him went working on me.I started picking up all of shawns papers and picked up his fault in our stars book.I gave them back to him and I told him how I loved the book and the movie.Shawn started laughing and telling me how the book was not his and that he doesn't like the book he thinks its too girly.Poor guy i know its his i saw him at the movies the same week it came out .I started giggling and told him how its a nice book.He winked and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him this weekend in my mind I was like wait did you just ask me or they is someone standing behind us ,I quickly said yes and we exchanged numbers.WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND DID THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUY JUST ASK A GIRL LIKE ME TO THE MOVIES.

END OF CHAPTER ONE !
HOPE YOU ENJOYED AS I ENJOYED WRITING!!MUCH LOVE BYE
I WILL BE ADDING CHAPTER TWO TOMMOROW !!! HOPEFULLY COMMENT ❤ IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT AND 👍 IF YOU THOUGHT ITS FINE BUT NEEDS CORRECTIONS HERE AND THERE ..ANY RUDE COMMENT WILL BE DELETED..