high school story

CHAPTER 3

It has been two weeks since me and Shawn went to the movie's.We haven't talked and I don't know why because from what I felt I thought we had a great time.it's 6:00 am and its time for me to get ready for school ..ugh school 😠.I finished bathing and dressing up I ran down stairs to grab my lunch and breakfast.I quickly ran out and got in the bus,I sat down next to Sydney and selena obviously they like butting in my business and started questioning me if I liked Shawn because I didn't tell them about that.I really don't want to tell them because I'm embarrassed about it I told them I would never like him but I'm the one who likes him now.We finally got out of the bus.Felicia approached us and told us how she had a first kiss with Shawn ,I was shocked and I didn't want to jump into conclusions.I saw Shawn passing by and ran quickly to ask him if he really kissed Felicia.Shawn was smiling and replied saying yes , I was shocked and really didn't expect that he saw my face and told me that he thinks I'm a sweet and pretty girl but I'm not his type so I'm must not expect much.I was in shock and I realised that Shawn was using me as his re-bound chick because him and Felicia broke up the same day he asked me.I was hurt because I really thought he felt them same way ,well poor me for the first time I let my guards down and liked someone but it just had to be a jerk !!

End of chapter 3 !!!!!!❤❤

Follow back!!
Instagram:rori.mas
❤❤