Chapter 10

hi guys

*~*~*

VIOLET

VIOLET

"Violet Evergreen."

Violet shivered at the man's cold tone.

"Yes, my Lord?"

"Have you gathered any information on Albus' plans?"

"No, sir, I haven't gotten the chance yet."

He leaned down and got closer up to my face.

"Your mother is in my possession, Miss Evergreen. I hope you realize what could happen to her if you don't get the information I ask of you."

Violet glanced at him and then looked back down to her shoes.

"Yes, my Lord."

"Now go. If you don't have information by the time we get to our next meeting, then I might just have to take my anger out on her. Got it?"

"Yes, my Lord," she repeated.

"Good."

He nodded and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, she was in Hogsmeade again.

She got some strange looks but she ignored  them all as she began to walk towards Hogwarts.

Violet finally entered and the first thing she did was head to Dumbledore's office to try and convince him to let her help, so she could at least get some plans for Lord Voldemort.

She made her way upstairs and stopped at the gargoyle statues. However, the door swung open, requiring no password.

Violet did, of course, feel a bit confused. She decided to focus more on the easy entrance than the fact that this was kind of suspicious. Had he been expecting her?

She followed the stairs up into his office, where he sat, looking down at papers on his desk.

"Hello, Miss Evergreen." He said without looking up.

"Hello, headmaster."

"So, is there any particular thing that brings you here?" He asked as she sat down in front of him.

He finally looked up from the papers, awaiting her answer.

"Yes, actually, there is."