Chapter Nine

"Stop it you're being cute."

Yoongi attempted to frown as he watched the model in front of him dance goofily in his chair to whatever played on his phone as Jimin attempted to dab colour onto his lips.

"What?" Hoseok giggled, taking out one of his headphones and smiling. "I didn't hear what you said."

"I asked what you were listening to." Yoongi smiled, taking a sip of his coffee and not missing the knowing look that Jimin sent his way. "You seem to be having a great time listening to it."

"His great time is giving me a hard time because I can hardly get anything done with all of the moving about that he's doing!" Jimin huffed, narrowing his eyes at Hoseok. "Please sit still? For thirty seconds?"

Hoseok chuckled, pausing his music and sitting up straighter.

"Sorry Jimin..." He laughed, making eye contact with Yoongi through the mirror in front of him. "But I'm listening to Red Velvet, they came out with a new song you know."

"Oh really?" Yoongi brushed away a few strands of hair that were in front of his eyes. "They're not really my style, but I'll give it a listen when I get back to campus."

"I'll convert you eventually." The model shrugged, eyeing Yoongi's small smile. "But anyway, what do you think of today's shoot concept?"

"I think it suits you." The older nodded, watching as Jimin carefully patted colour onto Hoseok's eyelid."Especially the glasses."

When Jimin finished up Hoseok's makeup, the brunette grinned and picked up the aforementioned glasses off of the counter, putting them on and facing Yoongi.

"Do they?" He asked, the photographer laughing softly and nodding.

"Very much so." He nodded, holding his coffee cup out towards Hoseok. "I didn't see you have any this morning, do you want to rest of mine?"

"Really?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodding. The younger took the cup and smiled, taking a sip as Yoongi stood up.

"I'm supposed to meet with the head photographer, so I have to go. I'll meet you after the shoot okay?" Yoongi spoke, Hoseok nodding in response and giving a small wave before the older walked off.

"So when are you and him going to date then?"

Hoseok's eyebrows shot up, turning around to face Jimin with a shocked expression.

"Excuse me?" He asked, eyes still wide. Jimin tidied up his work space, laughing softly.

"You, Yoongi, dating. When will it happen?" He asked, looking up and giggling at Hoseok's expression.

"I don't know where you've gotten this idea but-"

"Oh come on!" Jimin sighed, "I'm Park Jimin, I know things Hoseok. If I wasn't a makeup artist if probably be a world renowned matchmaker."

"Oh yeah?" Hoseok's face was unamused, hoping that his expression would contradict the blush he felt creeping up.

"Yeah." Jimin comfirmed, "Don't doubt me."

"This is basically a work environment though? Should I really date a co-worker?" Hoseok asked, making up excuses as he watched the younger roll his eyes.

"But didn't he go to your house already to chill? That's not really a thing co-workers do so..." Jimin shrugged, smirking at the look of defeat on Hoseok's face.

"Wait how do you know he came over? I never told you that."

Jimin's eyes widened slightly, and he smiled sheepishly.

"I'm uh... Friends with someone that he knows."

--

"Hey favourite photographer."

Yoongi laughed as he looked up and saw Hoseok walking over to him, grinning and shaking his head at the younger softly.

"Hey favourite model." He responded. "How was the shoot?

Hoseok shrugged.

"Would've been cooler if you were the main photographer but.." He smiled, Yoongi standing up and turning on his camera.

"Maybe one day I will be." Yoongi beamed, "That's the point of this project anyway. When I do become an actual photographer, will you put in a good word for me in this industry?"

"Of course I will." The younger grinned, standing in front of the white screen that had been out of for the shoot as Yoongi fiddled around with his camera.

"Alright. Let's get started?"

Hoseok nodded.

"Alright. Direct me, Mr. Photographer." He laughed, Yoongi smiling goofily.

"That feeling when you're downgraded from 'favourite photographer' to just 'photographer'." He pouted, making Hoseok roll his eyes playfully.

"Oh I'm sorry." He chuckled. "Direct me, Mr. Favourite Photographer. Better?"

"Better." Yoongi nodded. "But I just want you to do what feels natural alright? I'm not going to tell you to do anything. Just do what feels right."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, but nodded nonetheless and began to model various poses for Yoongi to choose from. The photographer encouraged him, various praises being punctuated with the sound of a camera click.

The smile he saw on Yoongi's face caused butterflies to erupt in his stomach, tugging on his bottom lip as he attempted to bite back a grin. "That should be good!"

Hoseok finally allowed his smile to shine through and walked over to Yoongi, hunching over the camera as well as the older scrolled through the pictures. "I personally like this one the best."

He stopped scrolling once he got to the last picture he took, Hoseok smiling as he took in the photo. "It'll look even better once I edit it a bit but..."

"It looks amazing as is."

--
A/N:
*unedited sorryyyy*

wOW ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE I UPDATED IM VERY SORRY.

- Charlie :)