Chapter Two

Hoseok couldn't say that he was happy when his manager woke him up as 5:30 am for a photoshoot.
He should be used to early mornings by now, but no matter how may times he was woken up, he still resented it.

"I want you up and ready in ten. Yoongi's coming by in fifteen." With that Hoseok was left alone once more and he sat up (with much protest from his body) before running a hand through his hair.

He planted his feet on the cold hardwood floor and sluggishly walked into his bathroom. He turned on the shower and tugged his shirt over his head.

"Five minutes Hoseok!"

God dammit.

----------------

When Hoseok descended down the stairs approximately four and a half minutes later he heard a conversation going on in the kitchen.

"You're here early." His manager commented.

"Ah, I'm sorry." This other voice responded. Must be Yoongi, he thought.

"Don't be." He manager paused, "Do you know the theme of the photoshoot?"

The photographer hummed in response.

"I was talking to one of the main photographers at the shoot today on the phone. He didn't say much except that it was going to be black and white." He answered.

Hoseok decided it was time for him to make my appearance and began walking into the kitchen, doing up the last few buttons on his shirt as his did so. Both figures in the room turned to face him, his assumptions about the other voice being Yoongi, proven correct.

"Ah, morning sleeping beauty!"

Hoseok scowled in response to his mangers comment, making the latter laugh. "He's really not a morning person." He chuckled to Yoongi, who merely smiled warmly in Hoseok's direction.

"It's completely fine, I'm not either."

Hoseok found himself smiling back and walked over to the coffee machine about to start a cup, before his manage stopped him.

"We don't have enough time for that, they always have coffee at the shoots remember?"

Hoseok sighed and turned around.

"But the coffee at the shoots always sucks." He whined, his manager rolling his eyes in response.

"It's coffee that sucks, or no coffee at all." He crossed his arms, Yoongi standing of to the side and swinging his camera around his neck.

Hoseok huffed and walked towards his shoes, then slipping his shoes on. Yoongi followed behind Hoseok's manager and tried to remember how much money he had in his pocket. He had heard that there was a starbucks not too far from the shoot. He had enough to buy two coffees, right?

-------------------

"I swear to god Hoseok, if you don't stop moving I am going to actually stab you with this eyeliner. I'm not even kidding."

At times, Hoseok made Jimin's job very hard. The older male couldn't sit still, which wasn't a good thing when Jimin was trying to draw thin line literally on top of the model's eyelid.

"No you won't." Hoseok grinned cheekily.

"Try me." Jimin mumbled, finally managing to get Hoseok's eye makeup done and powdering his face. "Please don't mess up your makeup. I might cry if I have to do it again after all I've been through."

Hoseok snorted and stood up, smoothing out the shirt he was given to wear.

"I'll try my very best." He laughed and began walking onto the set.

"Not sure why, but that doesn't really sound sincere!" He heard Jimin call after him and he shook his head, smiling.

"Hoseok-ah!" That was Yoongi's voice. The model raised an eyebrow and turned around to see the photographer walking onto set, two coffees in hand. "I wasn't sure what you wanted so I just played it safe and got two cream, two sugar. I hope that's alright." Hoseok's eyes widened as Yoongi handed him his coffee.

"You didn't have to do that Yoongi..." Hoseok mumbled, however not being able to hide his smile.

Yoongi shrugged.

"I wanted to. Besides, you're right. The coffee here really does suck." He laughed.

Hoseok grinned.

"See exactly! No one believes me about that!" He laughed, blowing on his coffee before taking a sip of it.

"Hoseok! We need you over here!" Hoseok sighed and shrugged.

"Well, I guess that's my cue. I'm looking forward to having my picture taken by you." He smiled, making Yoongi's grin widen. The photographer nodded.

"I look forward to it as well."

----------------------

He'd be lying if he said that he hadn't been waiting the entire shoot for the moment. He was currently leaning against the wall, watching his favourite photographer fiddle with his camera as he walked over. To be honest, if you buy Hoseok a coffee, you immediately get marked as a favourite. But it helped that Yoongi also just seemed like a nice person.

"Alright!" Yoongi grinned, before kneeling down on the ground. "Do you think you could come down to my level?"

Hoseok nodded and kneeled down as well. "Now, I want you to just do whatever feels right to you. I'm really not going to direct you."

Hoseok nodded, thinking of a few poses and then giving Yoongi a thumbs up to saw that he was ready.

It went really well.

Even though this was only the second time Yoongi was Hoseok's photographer, the model already knew that he enjoyed having Yoongi as a photographer over all those professionals.

"Oh, that's a nice one." Yoongi commented after he took a picture and let his camera hang around his neck once more as he brushed a piece of hair out of his face. "Come over and see it."

Hoseok smiled and stood up walking over to Yoongi before kneeling down again so that he could look at all of the photos. There were a few more pictures than the last time, but still, all of them were basically perfect. Yoongi really was talented.

Hoseok's eyes widened as one specific picture caught his eyes. Yoongi hadn't edited it to be completely in black in white yet, but Hoseok knew it would look just as stunning when he did.

"Is this the one you were talking about?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Do you like it?"

"It's amazing."

---------------------
A/N:
I actually updated this fic wow.
I'm just as surprised as you are.

- Charlie