Elizabeth

Its seems like work can never be done.. Still have a lot to do as if we just moved in today. Am surely going to need some man help around here.

Headed for the kitchen to start preparing dinner, tonight am going to cook Emma's Favorite "Spaghetti & Meat Ball".... Suddenly I realize that the place was too quiet. How could that be? Emma and Oscar always make loud commotion when playing ,I thought to myself.

Started cooking dinner suddenly I heard the doorbell ring... I wonder who that could be?

Walking to the door, checking my clothes if any stain got on it ... everything looks prefect. Turning the door knob with my sauce hand makes it difficult to open but at last it open, to my surprise it was Mr. Young and handsome.

Good evening Ms. Rancher the masculine voice said.

Good evening Sher. Wellington, would you like to come in? I said with a smile on my face.

No, actually I was just passing by and decide to check if you and your daughter was okay.

Yes, we're fine.... Thanks for asking, I said in a pleasant tone.

That's good to hear, I was just patrolling the area, so I decided to drop by. here's my card, you can call me if there's any problem or if you need any help, I'm here.

Well, I actually need some repairs to be done on the house. Do you by any chance know any handyman in town?

Of course I know one, he standing right here!

Wow! You are a sheriff and a handyman? That's impressive!

Well you know... its a small town and there isn't a lot of skilled person here to single out jobs.

That's great news. You actually saved me the energy and time to go and search for a handyman in town. I'll be sure to contact you when I'm ready.

I look forward to it, I'll be going now, enjoy the rest of evening.

Thank you and same to you too, I said with a bright smile, slowly closing the door with my head outside watching as He walk off the pouch.

Walking back to the kitchen, I looked up at the clock that said 6:30 pm. Play time is over, Emma it's time for you to come inside!

Emma? walking towards the backyard which seemed very quiet.

No sign of Emma or Oscar.... "Emma? Where are you? Its time for you to come inside".

Where could she be? Thinking to myself.

Emma enough playing hide & seek and get inside this instant!

I started searching behind the plants, in the tree house, every place in the backyard, still no sign of Emma or Oscar.

Don't panic! Don't panic! Maybe she went over to Mrs. Winter house to thank her for the gift basket or maybe she just went down the road to take a walk with Oscar.

Suddenly something came back to me *

Okay mom.... Can I go outside and play with him now, please?

Sure honey! Just please be careful and don't leave the yard okay!

Okay, mom.*

This has never happen before, Emma would never leave the house after I told her not to.

I rushed back inside, grab my phone and dial 911, the first thing that came to me.

Officer: 911 what's your emergency?

Elizabeth: Hello, I'm calling to report  my daughter who is missing...she was in the backyard playing and now she gone. In a shocking and nervous tone

Officer: How long your daughter is missing for?

Elizabeth: about 30 minutes or so... I'm not sure

Officer: Ma'am you have to wait 24 hours before we can put out an Amanda alert on your daughter. You need to come down the station and give more descriptive details of the child.

Elizabeth: Ok, I'll do that.

End call.

Grab the piece of a well design business card that Sher. Wellington gave me and dial the numbers that was on it.

I dial the number as fast as I could.... Ringing... Call connect

Elizabeth: Hello, Sher..... Before she could finish speak

Unknown voice: please help me! Crying.... Please!...help me!..

Call disconnected

Could it be? ..... Elizabeth fainted