Chapter 10

Kylo POV

I was walking the halls thinking about Y/N when I heard moaning coming from the room to my right. I stopped for a moment to listen when I heard someone moan Y/N! So of course I went in only to see something horrible, Y/N and Nines having sex! Yelled and they turned to me, Nines looked terrified knowing that I would make his life hell. Y/N had a mixture of fear, confusion, and sadness. I couldn't look at them anymore, I ran off. I guess my nickname is Crylo Ren for a reason. But still how could she do this? I don't understand!

Poe POV

We have to get Y/N back! God knows what Kylo's been doing to her! I can't even imagine it, my little sister! I was supposed to protect her! I'm a horrible brother... Don't worry Y/N! I'll get you back. And I will kill Kylo! That bastard mess with the wrong family.

Your Pov

I felt so bad, so I got off Nines and put my clothes on. Nines sat there expressionless fear in his eyes. Weird... Anyways I was running down the hall when I heard yelling then blasters shot I followed the sounds ready for anything when I felt someone grab me! I was about to choke them when I sensed someone familiar,

Poe.
I stopped struggling and he let go. The second he did I turned around and hugged him.
"Hey! I know your happy to have a reunion and all, but let's leave before we're shot?" Poe asked sarcastically, I looked at him and nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his fighter jet. As I got in I saw Kylo and Nines run in with other troopers. I could tell it was Nines because he's the only Stormtrooper with an electric bow staff. As I looked at all the chaos around me and wondered one thing, do I want to leave? I've had so much fun here, people cared about me I had Nines and Kylo. Did I want to leave them? I might never see them again after this, Poe would never allow me to leave base. And if I did meet them again, it'd be on the battlefields! But before I could make my decision I was being carried farther and farther away from the battle in the jet.