Chapter 2

A/N: Hey! Hope you enjoy my terrible story! 😀

Your POV:

'I'm so scared about what he going to do with me!😰' I stared up at the tall slim but still well built evil lord with scared eyes. From the looks of it he was in deep thought, I was about to slip away before he came back into reality.
"Where do you think your going?" He asked surprisingly calm.
"Places..." I peeped out.
"Here's the thing I'll let you go if you do  2 things for me. First off you will come back here again." He stated.
"Okay..." I don't know why he wants me to come here again... Weird.
"Also kiss me." He commanded confidently.
"Wha-" I was cut off by lips crashing into mine. I was shocked about the kiss, but more shocked about why I was kissing back! After a few seconds he pulled away.
"See you next time... And maybe I'll have a little more fun than kissing.😉" he commented walking away. I stood there for about 10 minutes before Finn and Poe ran up to me.
"There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Poe yelled,
"What were you doing?!" Finn asked,
"Stuff..." I couldn't tell them I kissed and Sith lord!
"So are we ready to leave?" I asked changing the topic.
"Yeah I found a microchip with a lot of confidential information about us, so I stole back with them without them
noticing." Poe answered,
"well let's go then!" I said running to my ship.

Time skip brought to you by the first order crush the resistance

You saw Rey run toward you and hug you.
"hey! Where have you been? I've missed you!" I asked happily, you and Rey were best friends, and you were happy to have her back.
"I was getting training from Luke Skywalker, he taught me everything about the force and light sabers! It was amazing." Rey answered with stars in her eyes, "So how have you been?" Rey asked excitedly,
"Oh you know same old same old." I answered as vaguely as I could,
"Oh come on I know you better than that! What happened?" Rey asked somewhat concerned now.
"Fine I'll tell you but let's go somewhere... private." I told her. We decided to go to my room because no one would disturb us there. When we got in there I sat on my bed and she sat in my chair.
"So what's up with you?" Rey calmly asked,
"I-I betrayed the resistance!" I answered about to cry.
"What do you mean?!" Rey asked shocked,
"We-well I ki-kissed Kylo Ren!" You cried out,
"It's okay." Rey said calmly as she got up to hug you.

Time skip because I can't do the sappy sad parts

Kylo Ren POV:

'I wonder if she's going to come back! I might of scared her off, why didn't I keep her here!? I such an idiot' I thought mentally slapping myself. I was walking down the hall until I found an empty room. I smirked under my mask as I walked into the room and grabbed my light saber and destroyed everything in the room. 'I know I'm a crybaby Who has temper tantrum so much but I can't help it it's the only way I know how to unleash my anger without killing one of the storm troopers!'

Your POV:

It was the middle of the night and I was sneaking out to see Kylo Ren. 'I don't know why though. I mean I really want to see him but why!? He's evil! A Sith Lord! My enemy! So why do I feel so compelled to see him? I don't know... But I'm going to.

Time skip because there not much to say about flying

I landed on the base and kind of stood there for a minute I didn't know were to go! 'I mean what if I get caught!? Or what if I can't find him!? Okay (y/n) calm down the force will guide me right?' I decided to walk the same way I did the first time in hope of finding his but... No luck. I just decided to keep walking, and it payed off! I found a door and heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Kylo was talking to himself... Oh well no turning back now. I knocked on the door and it opened.(A/N: just imagine a sci-fi looking place)
"You came!" Kylo said very happy, "I was afraid you weren't coming! I-I mean uhh... Thanks for coming." He said blushing madly,
"Oh well I had nothing to do so I decided to sneak out of the base, fly all the way here, not get caught by storm troopers, and find your room!" You sad and attempt to make things less awkward but only made them more.
"Uhh... Well come in." He said, (A/N: by the way he doesn't have his mask on) I walked into his room to see many light sabers framed on the walls, there was a kind sized bed in the left corner of the room. The walls were gray and so was floor, a black desk with a bunch of random stuff was in the right corner of the room along with a black spiny chair,(A/N: or whatever their called) and a few dressers.
"So are you going to kiss me or what?" Kylo blatantly said,
"What do you mean?" I said blushing so hard I'm surprised I didn't pass out, "It's obvious you like me. Plus I can feel how nervous you are." He answered with a smirk,
"Well I-" And once again I was interrupted by him kissing me again, but this time it was filled with more passion. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I excepted, he explored my mouth and I let out a little moan. We made out for a few more minutes before we pulled away.
"Your a good kisser." Kylo commented, I blushed at this.
"Thanks." I responded staring at the ground, "I should get going..." I mumbled,
"But you'll come back right?" Kylo asked in a concerned tone,
"Of corse they could be like our secret midnight meetings." I answered. As left the station in my X-Wing I began to think, 'wow, I'm the weakness of the most powerful man in the galaxy."

A/N: hey I hope you liked this chapter and as always if you have a suggestion or constructive criticism I'm all for it. And by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!😀😱🤗🎊🎉