Chapter 4 - Going to the audition

Start from the beginning

I put it on and went outside and see nisan waiting at the door. "Did I take long kana-ni?" "No, I just came out not long myself. He put his arm out, I took it and we walk to the main door. We stopped right next to a car and someone came out and open the door I went in and sat near the other window. Nisan told the driver where to drive to and we were off. "Lily, are you okay?" I found my self-shaking and nodded. "I am okay kana-ni." Then I thought. "Um, kana-ni can we go to the clothes shop afterward?" Nisan was thinking and then he said: "Yes Lily, we can."

At the front of the building:
Lily POV
Wow, the building is really tall, "Lily, let's go in." "Ok" and we walked in. The audition was on the first floor and the other floors are the office and recording rooms. We went the desk and the lady said: "May I help you?" "We are here for the audition." "Please, fill the form and hand it in when you go to the room toward your right." "Thank you." and nisan started filling the form and we went in. There was a lot of people waiting for their turn and when nisan handed in the form, the man gave nisan a number card, then nisan gave it to me. "This is your number Lily, when they call your number you will go in and they will ask some questions, ok." "Ok, kana-ni." "Also, sorry Lily, but I can't stay with you, I will be in the waiting room ok." "Its okay Kana-ni, I will manage on my own." and I wave at him and he nodded and left. I looked down and saw that my number was 20 and the man just called number 8, so I have around 11-12 people ahead of me. I saw a chair empty near the far walls, so I sat there because I didn't know anyone here. "Why are you sitting here by yourself?" someone said to me, I looked up and saw a girl with red hair in front. "I don't know anyone here." "Me too, can I sit here?" I nodded and she sat next to me. "My name is Isabella, what's yours?" "I am Lily, nice to meet you." "What number are you?" "I am 20, yours?" "Mine is 19, which means I am before you." Then the man called "Number 18, it is your turn." Isabella then said, "That fast it is almost my turn and then yours." "Isabella, can I ask you something?" "Yes," "Even if one of us don't make it, can we still be friends." She looked at me wide eyed and said "Of course I will be your friend. Then the man called out "Number 19, it is your turn." "Well seems like I will have to go, see you later." and walked away. After 5 minutes, the man said: "Number 20, it is your turn." I walked towards the door and stopped, you can do this Lily, took a breath and I went in. One of the judges said, can you introduce yourself. "I am Lily." "Ok Lily, why do you want to sing?" "Because I love singing and I want to bring my happiness of singing to everyone." "Ok Lily, we want you to sing this song." and the judge gave me a sheet of paper. "We will play the song once for you to see how it goes and then we will play it the second time and you will sing along with it." they play it through once and then said, "You ready?" "Yes." and the song started playing.

Black Rock Shooter - English version from rachie:

Black rock shooter
Why have you gone away?
Can you hear my cry?

How much more do I have to run from this accursed fate?
How long do I have to deal with this stubborn hate?
Oh stop it! I can't take much more of this
Broken, I'll fade away
I can't think about what happens tomorrow, just today
Hope I thought I saw is further in my sight
I can't reach it now, but someday, somehow, I might
I'll hold this small light though pitch black never ending night,
I'll always fight,
Hoping that the day will come when I can dream without a fright
Tell me,
Black rock shooter
My fond old memory,
Those simple, pleasant days back then, I want those again!
Black rock shooter
Though I can't move right now,
A light shines though this sky that never ends
I'll shoot a wish to the stars for you, my friend

"You can stop now." one of the judges said. "You will get the results tomorrow on a letter. Now you may leave." A man leads me to the waiting room and left. I looked around for nisan and found him standing near a wall with his eyes closed. I walk to him and asked, "Are you okay Kana-ni?" He slowly opens his eyes and with a smile looked at me and said: "I am okay Lily, how was it?" "It was actually not that bad." "So you want to go clothes shopping now?" "Yes." and I took his arms and we went to the clothes shop near us. The lady there was really nice and helped me choose a lot of clothes that I can try on. When we walked out the shop we have around 3 bags of clothes. "Thank you Kana-ni," I said and then a car picked us up to go back to the academy, and I was tired so I went to sleep.

At the Academy:
Lily POV
We went to our dorm rooms and I started to organize my closet. When I finished, I went to take a shower and change into my nightgown and went to sleep, since there is still 5 hours before class starts.

When it is time to cross over:
I woke up and switch my clothes into my uniform and walked out to the stairs. Nisan wasn't out yet so I waited for him. Some students saw me and said, "Good morning, Miss Lily." "Good morning to you too." "Lily, come down." I looked around for the student who said that and it was Takuma so I walked down the stairs and stand next to him. "Lily, did Kaname tell you the event for tomorrow?" I shook my head "no". "Well tomorrow there is an event where the day class will give chocolates to the night class and we have to accept it, but since you are new you might not get chocolates." "It's okay, I don't really mind." Then nisan came down and put his arm out and said: "Shall we go?" I took his arm and we left. Today the girls were louder and when I walk past them, they will stare at me again. I heard a lot of "Who is she?" "Why is she holding my Kaname's arm?" and other stuff. We got to the classroom and I sat in my usual seat near nisan. Since class was boring I asked nisan "Kana-ni, can I go outside for a walk?" "As long as you don't take to long, ok?" "ok." I sneakily walk outside and walk around the forest. Then I saw a horse stable, so I went in and saw a white horse. She looked like she will kill me, so I said "Why are you mad at me? I did nothing." I took my hand out to pet her head and she let me. "Whats your name?" She moves her head to a tag on the pillar and I read it and said: "White Lily, so your name is also Lily?" (I didn't do this on purpose, I completely forgot about the horse named Lily till now) she did a small nod. "Well my name is also Lily, I am sorry that I didn't bring an apple for you." I stayed with her for a little more and was about to leave when I felt something near my head and someone said: "Aren't you suppose to be in class vampire." "Hello, zero is this your horse." "How can you be near her, she is never calm when someone is near her." "I don't know, I was about to leave so can you put your gun down and I will leave you alone." He put his gun away from me and I started to walk to the class. "I have a question, How come you can hold an anti-vampire weapon?" "I don't know either." and I started to walk. I sneakily walk into class and sat next to nisan again. "How was the walk, Lily?" "It was okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you didn't notice this chapter was longer than others, then you didn't notice how I tried to make it as long as possible.

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight, I only own my OC Lily.