[18] Died Inside

(Myah at three years old in her flashback)

Wilmer's P.O.V

Demi's been acting weirdo around me.. Right after Myah went upstairs and so did Hope, Demi didn't want to be touched by me.

As soon as I went in for a hug she was stiff and shrugged me off. I know my Demi Devonne Lovato and she never acted this way around me.

It was only when we first met it was like this. However it wasn't like this before.

I sighed. I was going to get to the bottom of this.

Myah's P.O.V

It was morning. And I was the only one awake. The birds chirped brightly. Sun beamed threw the window.

I looked up. Sadness filled my eyes. I started to remember a memory I had a long time ago.

Flashback~
I was lying on my stomach on the floor. Pain surged inside of me. Running from the tip of my toes to the prick of my tiniest hair.

I was wearing an old bloody tang top that dangled on my tiny three year old figure.

I clawed at the floor so hard that my finger nails broke off and grew back. My hair was cut ragged by my drunken father..

I slowly yet repeatedly banged my head against the floor. However soon a light shone through the small oval window in the cold addict..

A white dove sat on the window ceil. With my weak hands that was in crusted with blood I lifted myself up. My bloody face looked at the dove.

Its hopeful feathers seemed to shine like hope itself. I smiled. Slowly and weakly, but surely it was a smile.

However the light shone away. And the bird flew away as well. My face dropped. I thought I was dying. I was hurt all over. I thought it ended here. But no.

I would wake up to be thrown out the window. My mother will die. When I thought I was safe I was thrown into another nightmare..

Flashback Ended~

I shook my head. My memories where recently coming back to me. Just imagine to escape a nightmare to be thrown into another one.

And it wasn't your choice. Cause you didn't wake up to say let me be tutored, let me be abused and raped. I didn't ask for any of it.

I didn't expect my life to be this way. But it was. I was born and raised as a slave. To do what ever others want.

I sighed and wiped tears that were coming down my face...

I went to our private bathroom and had another flashback

Flashback~

It was dark, musty and old. It seemed my vision was foggy. As if it was foggy.

I looked at my hands. They were dirty and cut. I looked at my body, my bare skin. I was naked and cold..

Even though I was cold I was sweating. I remembered my mind being woozy.

I felt like I was hearing underwater. There was a dirty toilet with God knows what inside. And I could hearing the faint dripping of the water from the faucet.

I can new the splash inside the bathtub through my clogged ears and blurry vision.

As if time was slow, I was cold yet sweaty, my ears were clogged, my vision was blurry.

That's when I looked at the moldy and broken mirror. Blood spears onto it. But through it all I saw a girl. She had messy knotty blonde hair.

Her finger nails were black and broken. Her hands cut and bruised. A black eye and blood dripping down the side of her face.

However her eyes. One was turning whiter but the second while the other watered yet stayed it's natural blue color. A long scar slide neatly under her turning white eye.

That's when my memory went white instead of black..

Flashback ended~

I blinked. I looked at the mirror. It didn't take me long to see a beast. To see that girl within myself.

The girl in the vision is me..

Rage build inside me. I remember that day perfectly. The day I died. When I died inside..

The day my ear drums popped and started going temporarily blind in one eye from now and then..

With my rage I went back into my room. A stick I had hiding under my bed was there waiting for me.

I grabbed the stick angrily. I than walked back into the bathroom and rammed the stick right into the mirror.

It shattering and cracking made me smile. It was me inside. Shattering. Cracking. Dying.

I than took a shard and proceeded to cut myself. The cut was numb to my skin like all the others. Using the dripping blood that oozed I took my finger and wrote the words

'Died Inside'