[12] I Can Fly!.. You Can't Fly!

Rivers P.O.V

I sighed as I heard Myah get into a fight with Jamie from the other room.. I was in the living just hanging out watching movies.. But I was board and got Anties.. Or what ever Demi calls it..

I shot up yelling something I didn't really think I was going to say.. "I was to be a mango!" I jumped off the sofa landing on the floor with a thud.

"Ohh or an octopus! Can I be an Octopus that can speak, taste and look like mangos?.." I didn't really thinks before I rambled on about the Octopus Ma- ohh shiny thing..

I inched towards the kitchen when I saw a clean knife sitting in the dish rack with other stuff. But it wasn't that shiny or pink.

I sung a little whistle while I pulled one of the stool bar chairs to the counter.. I than reached up and grabbed the knife by the point part. But than my hand started hurting and I dropped it.

"Owy!" I cried out loud. I looked at my hand to see the familiar red Jam on my hand dripping down onto the floor and knife. Myah always called it Red jam, I only remember seeing red jam when I was with Foster Mother

I went to like the red jam but- ohh sprinkles! Red Jam kept trickling down my hand leaving behind big red puddles. I than grabbed the sparkles.. The Red Jam spread all over the container. I than tipped it over and sprinkles feel everywhere!

"I LOVE SPRINKLES! AND OCTOPUS THAT SPEAK, TASTE, AND LOOK LIKE MANGOS!" I screamed as I stood on the little island in the kitchen. Jamie have been moved and went to the bathroom to clear her mind while crying a river. Hey! That's my name..

Oh.. Maybe I can be like Peter Pan! I can fly!..
"I can fly!" I screamed out loud before jumping off the table.. Red Jam still dripping from my now red jam covered hand.. Hey.. That rhymed!

Demi's P.O.V

"I LOVE SPRINKLES! AND OCTOPUS THAT SPEAK, TASTE, AND LOOK LIKE MANGOS!"

I heard a tiny voice screech while I clipped one of my hair pieces into my curly brown tangles. I chuckled and looked back into my Vanity.

A few seconds later I heard "I Can Fly!" I chuckled letting lose of the words spoken.. However my eyes shot up and I quickly dashed downstairs realizing someone was really trying to fly..

I ran to the kitchen. River was on the table bending preparing to jump. I quickly scanned my scenario.. What looked like blood was everywhere, a knife on the floor, a hyperactive kid, and sprinkles everywhere.

I ran to catch River as she jumped.

"Hey! I was going to fly!" She huffed cutely.

"Don't do that again.." I told her sternly. But I than chuckled..

"Well now that you didn't die.. Let's clean up with hand and fix up the kitchen.."

"But I don't wanna.!.." River pouted.

"Nope.. You made the mess. Your lucky I'm helping you clean it.." I told her with soft eyes.

"Fine.." She mumbled while I passed her a miny toy broom..

River continue to mumble and rant on about crazy imaginative things.. I went along with at..

"Ok.. But River.."  I told her stopping one of her rants.

"Mm?.." She answered Looking up at me..

"You can't fly.." She nodded and continues sweeping and ranting. I smiled..