Vacations pt 2

Thor:

     Thor had a very hectic life and the last thing you wanted was to make him even more stressed. So you took a nice vacation to Broken Bow in Oklahoma. You took your daughter Layla who is four years old and your daughter Ellen who is 6 months old. You had a wonderful day and now it was time to calm down and  relax. So you decided to make a bonfire and roast marshmallows.

     "Mommy is it normal for the marshmallow to be black?" She asks while running up to you and holding very burnt marshmallow. You didn't want her to stop smiling so  agreed with her. 

      "Yes, of course it is sweetie." You told her, she gave you a sloppy smile and ran back to Thor. You walked over to them with Ellen in your arms, and sat next to Thor on the log by the fire.
Layla was sitting on hid lap, eating her smore. 

      "Dad, do you want me to make you a marshmallow?" She asked him, with that permanent smile stuck on her face.

     "I would love one, sweetheart." At this she went and grabbed another marshmallow and started to roast it, this also turned out way too burnt. But Thor ate it anyway and loved it or at least pretended to love it. After a while the four of you sat, watching the fire slowly die out. 

     "It's so peaceful here." Thor said as he held a sleeping Layla. You were holding onto a sleeping Ellen, which was a rare sight. 

     "It is, I wish it would always be like this." You commented, with a small yawn. 

     "Alright, it's bed time." He announced before standing up, with Layla in his arms and leading you to the cabin. 

Loki:

He was not a very big vacation person, mostly because he doesn't like other people. So you decided to take him, your son Ethan, and daughter Elizabeth to Maui. It was quiet and you could spend the day on the beach.

"This has been the best vacation I've ever been on." He tells you while you are all building sand castles on the beach.

"Same, I don't want to go home....ever." You say, while gathering sand.

"But mommy, I want to go home, all my friends are there, and my stuffed animals too." Your son, said seemingly distressed.

"Don't worry, we are going home." Loki reassures him.

"That's good." He says. Right after that you accidentally knocked down the sand castle.

"Mommy!!!!" Ethan screamed.

"Opps." You say while looking at Loki and slightly laughing.

"It's not funny mommy!!" He says, almost in tears, making you laugh even harder.

"Let's go make a sand castle somewhere else." Loki said while leading your son to another spot, leaving you to laugh like a maniac.

"No come back to me." You shouted after them, between your laughs.

"No." Your son yelled and kept walking.

"It's okay mommy, I still love you." Your daughter said while patting you on the back. 

Bruce: 

       You and Bruce decided to take your thirteen year old daughter, Sophia on a trip and you decided to go to the Grand Canyon, mostly because you had never been there before. Sophia was more than excited, she was just like her father, she loved the national parks, and science.