Headaches

Your POV

"Uggghhh, again? really? I swear I just wanna chop my head off " I said to myself as i crawled out of bed because of a searing headache. I stumbled to the bathroom to find some Aspirin to calm my stupid headache.

"Come on please be one more in here" I said while looking through the cabinet above the sink. This was the fourth time this week i got up from a searing headache. "YES!! " I exclaimed to myself as i found some Aspirin the was hiding in the back of the cabinet. I popped a couple in my mouth and drank from the cup that i had placed on the sink after the first two times it happened.

I carefully made my way back to my room ensuring not to the wake anyone. As i got back i made a check for the time, 2:56 am. "Great, welp no point in trying to get back to sleep" i told myself, since i knew it was not possible even if i wanted to.

Instead i went on my laptop and went on YouTube to watch some videos. Although i was all caught up on my regular youtubers like Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, it usually calmed me down and helped me escape into a different reality. Markiplier was my favourite obviously although being like 6 yrs older than me,I liked him alot. I mean my own parents were like 7 yrs apart- until dad left- but he was super funny, although he'd try to scare us with Darkiplier from time to time, those were actually my favourite type of videos. My friends always told me not to watch as many as i do, but they're fun, they're just not Fans of him like i am.

I scrolled through some of the suggestions on my home page until i saw one of my absolute all time favourite videos, obviously by Mark and obviously a Darkiplier video. I immediately clicked on it and watched and waited for the moment where i couldn't hold in my laugh any longer, but the screen started glitching all of a sudden.
"Ugh, i need a New laptop, i've had this for way to long and i guess it's finally giving out" i mumbled to myself in a little disappointment.

I tried exiting the page but i wouldn't work. "Work you stupid thing" i said a little frustrated. It kept glitching and glitching until the entire screen was a full blow of static like in the Slender games.

I saw a face appear on screen for a split second before it shut off completely, i tried turning it back on to See what the hell was that but it wouldn't work.

"What the heck was that," *sigh* "it's just probably my lack of sleep getting to me". I rubbed my temples and got up to go to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face trying to forget what i just thought i saw, i looked up at the mirror to see a wide grin with red and black eyes. I jumped back hitting the wall, it said something, "You can't block me out, no matter what you try". Then in a blink of an eye, it was gone, just like if it had never happened.

_____________________________________

There, the first part, it's nothin special, but oh does shit start to get real

I REALLY hope that you like it, i think you might like where it's gonna go, idk, this is my first story soooo dont judge too harshly.

Until the next chapter, BYYEE!!