♛A Call To Mind♛

Hello lovely readers!

Thank you for choosing to read the second book in my Narnian book series (if you even call it that).

If you are new to my book; Hi! I'm Brianna, I'm an unprofessional writer who makes stories about fictional characters in her spare time. Anyways, if you haven't read my first book (Our Narnian Adventure) I highly recommend you go read it first because this book will not make any sense if you don't.

If you are coming from my first book; Hi again! Thank you for choosing to continue reading my stories. I hope you like this story as the first one (that is if you liked the first one.)

This is going to have the same layout and all that as the first book if I y were wondering. So there's going to be mostly Adriana's and Edmund's point of view.

Also, I want to say; I've never seen a Narnia story like this so please don't copy my ideas. I work super hard trying to make this as best I can and making the scenes. Yes it's still based off of the movies but it's different.

Like my first book, I will edit all mistakes and stuff when I finish the book, and I will tell you guys when it's finished, when I'm going to start editing, and when each chapter is edited.

I am always open to new ideas and how to improve my writing so feel free to comment!

I see Adriana Kelly as Alexandra Daddario. But obviously you can picture her however you would like to. You can put yourself in instead of her, whatever floats your boat!

I really really hope you enjoy this second book! Make sure to vote! Also, if you like it, share it with your friends who might like it as well!

Happy reading!

— Brianna 🌸

Also for anyone who's wondering (because I've got this asked a couple times) I don't really have a specific uploading day of the week if that makes sense. I kind of just upload when I can and when each chapter is finished. Sometimes I can update two weeks in a row, then the next I'll update one time in like a month (oops). It kind of just depends on my schedule and if I can think of things (sometimes I have MAJOR writers block). But I promise, I will try and update as much as I possible can!