Luna's Helping

Kitty's POV

"Look up idiot in the dictionary. Want to know what you'll find?" I asked him as I tried to control my tears. I shouldn't have been crying over him, but I was. Just like with the rest.

"A picture of me?" Adrien answered back.

"No the definition of the word idiot, which is what I am for falling in love with you!" I yelled letting all my emotions out. I felt like I could collapse, but I didn't I stood there pouring my feeling out through tears. I felt warm arms wrap around me. I wanted them to stay like that forever, but that won't happen. I refuse to fall in love again. I pushed him away. I ran to my dorm. When I touched the door knob I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Kitty please-"

"No, don't 'Kitty please' me. We are through Adrien." I felt more tears flow down my face. He let go of my wrist and I quickly enter my dorm, locking the door behind me. I leaned my back against the door and slide done it slowly. I hide my face behind my knees and let all the tears flow out of my eyes.

*Time Skip*

I was walking around the park to cheer myself up. I was heartbroken. Kitty's face still in my mind. The tears streaming down her face, her quivering lip, the sadness in hers. I let the tears fall freely from my face. I saw Luna coming my way, probably to punch me in the face. I didn't move I just stood there.

"ADRIEN ODINSON!" She yelled in my face. I flinched a little.

"Please just punch me already. I deserve it...." I closed my eyes. Kitty's soon appeared. It broke me heart even more. I couldn't stop the tears. I waited patiently for the punch I knew I deserved to come, but it never did. I slowly opened my eyes to see Luna, standing there on the brink of tears.

"It's no fun when they want it to happen." She said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please just punch me." I said while getting down on my knees begging her. She shook her head no.

"I won't do that...But I do know what I can do." I stared at her confused. I got up off the ground and looked at her.

"What would that be?" I asked even though I was still hoping that she would somehow punch some sense into me. She walked behind me and started to push me.

"What are you doing?" I asked while trying to stop but I couldn't. I just let her keep on pushing me.

"Getting you and Kitty back together." My eyes widened.

"What?! No! Kitty what nothing to do with me! Much less get back together! So how are you going to do that?" I asked shouting.

"You'll  find out soon enough." I rolled my eyes. Women these days...Always with the secrets.

"Just Adrien what are you made of bricks?!" Luna asked trying to push me forwards so more but failed.

"You know I can walk right." I said staring at her.

"Yeah why don't you do that." She said while trying to catch her breath.

*Time Skip*

I was walking towards Kitty's dorm. With every step I got more and more nervous. Sweat was dripping off my forehead. Once I finally reached the door I was hesitate to knock. Come on Adrien this is stupid! Let's just turn around. I was about to turn around when my hand just decided to knock. I felt the nervousness melt away as my hand touched the cold wood.

"Kitty we need to talk."