Lunch or Should I Say Grape War

Kitty's POV

Adrien finally set me down. It took me a few seconds to realize where we were. We were ate a park about half a mile away from the school. They was a table in the middle of a large stone platform. The table was decorated with a table cloth, a red rose, plates, and silverware. I sat down with my arms crossed. Adrien kept staring at me. Oh gosh...Why is he staring at me like that? I notice a man dress in black and white walked towards us.

"Hello I am Adrien's personal assistant, you may call me Burt." He said while holding out his hand. I gladly shook his hand.

"Hi! My name is Kitty!" After I said that he left. I stared down at the menu. The only thing on it was 'Anything'. I rolled my eyes. I moved my gazed toward Adrien. I studied his features, his light brown hair, baby blue eyes, his slightly tanned skin.

"Like what you see?" He asked me seductively. I rolled my eyes

"I've seen better." I said while picking up a fork and messing around with it. I soon notice some grapes in a cup by the rose. I grabbed one then grabbed a spoon. I smirked as I put the grape on the spoon.

"Payback." I said while letting my makeshift cannonpult shoot the grape towards Adrien. The grape landed in the middle of his forehead and exploded. He know had grape all over his forehead. I tried to contain my laughs my failed.

"You got grape right here," I said while pointing to my forehead. I felt something hit my cheek. I touched the spot and instead of skin I felt grape guts.

"Oh It is on now!" I said as I grabbed a hand full of grapes and my spoon. I ducked behind the chair. After a few seconds I looked up to see Adrien getting ready to fire. I quickly ducked behind the chair again to avoid the grape. I got a grape ready and looked up from the chair. I stood up and shot Adrien in the side on the head. This time the grape didn't explode, sadly. This grape war continued tell Burt came back with 2 waters. We quickly sat down and tried not to laugh. Burt ignored the fact that we were just having a battle. We ordered our food and Burt left.

"So what is your favorite thing to do?" I asked Adrien

"Well I like to watch TV." He responded back. I nodded my head.

"What's your favorite TV show?" He put his hand on my chin

"I can't deiced between three so I will just day them all, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Doctor Who, and The Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir." I stared at him in shock though I didn't show it. Wait! Those our my favorites to!

"That's Cool."

*Time Skip*

Adrien and I were walking back to the school. I checked the time. Darn! If I don't hurry I will be late for class!

"Uh Adrien I have to go! See you late! Bye!" I said as quickly as possibly. I started to ran to my classroom which was clear across campus.

Adrien's POV

I watched Kitty run towards her class. I turned around to see Kitty's friend Luna staring at me. She came closer to me and grabbed the top of my shirt. She pulled me down to her level. We were inches away from each other.

"Listen here Adrien. If you are going to date my best friend, then don't hurt her. She has been through a lot. Do you understand?" She said in a dark and deadly voice. I was never really sacred of that girl, now I am. I nodded my head.

"Good." She said in her cheerful voice while backing away.