Getting Her Number

Adrien's POV

I left Kitty's House with a smile on my face. I was finally getting somewhere. When we were talking I noticed she blushed at something's I said. Yes! This is perfect! Soon she will fall in love with me! Then we will become gf and bf! Then we will get married have 2 kids a cat, dog, and a parrot! I thought happily as I entered my huge dorm room. Burt was right at the front door to greet me.

"So how did your evening with Kitty go Master Adrien?" He asked me while I walked over to the couch.

"It went amazing Burt! She was blushing which means I am getting somewhere! Plus her blushing was really cute. I pretty sure it was the cutest thing I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of cute things. I mean it was cuter than Marinette in Chat Noir's suit, and I mean come one that is pretty darn cute!"

"That is great sir."

"Thank you Burt, now I am going an a walk." I said while pointing to the door.

Kitty's POV

I was a blushing mess by the time Adrien had left. The bad thing about that is I don't even now why. Please Kitty. Come on you can't be falling for the playboy! I mean what is there to like about him? He is flirt! But he is a gorgeous, adorable, kind, caring, thoughtful-Ok that is not the right way to go. Kitty stop letting your guard down! Why feelings!? I needed to ecaspe my thoughts. I decided I wanted to go on a walk. Since I was only wearing a tank top I grabbed a sweater, and rushed out the door. I decided to take the stairs. Once I finally reached the bottom of the stairs I walked into the lobby. I notice my old friend Zach and what I prezoomed was his girl friend. When I walked up to them I notice she had pink tiped hair and freckles. I waved to them cacthing their attention.

"Hey Zach! How have you been?" I asked him.

"Hi Kitty! I've been good. By the way this is my girlfriend SJ!" He said while pointing to the girl beside him. He held out her hand. I gladly shook it.

"Hi my name is SJ!" She said with exictment.

"My name is Kitty! Anyway I have to go. But I hope to see you two around." They nodded their heads as I walked off.

Adrien's POV

When I made it down to the lobby I noticed Kitty talking to a boy with blue hair and eyes, and a girl with pink tiped hair and freckles. I felt my blood boil when I saw hoe exicted they were to be talking to each other. I was about to walk over to them when Kitty left. Then I noticed the boy and girl were holding hands. My jealousy immediately cooled down. I decided to follow Kitty because I needed her number. We were walking for ages until she stop at a pond. She sat down in the grass. I decided it would also be a good idea to scare her. I walked behind her, and hugged her while saying boo. She turned around and almost punched me in the face.

"Wow hey there I am not a punching bag. I need this face for modeling." I said while pointing to my face.

"Adrien?! What the heck?! Your sacred me to death!" She yelled at me.

"Ok, ok I am sorry. But I need you number. So can I have it?" After I said that she put a finger on her chin.

"I don't know. What would you do to get it?" She asked me. At least it's not a no. I think anyway.

"I will do anything."

"Anything?" I nodded while her face grew a smirk. I instantly got worried.

"Can I throw a pie in your face?" My eyes grew wide.

"What?! No!"

"Fine I guess you don't want my number." She shrugged and got up. I instantly changed my mind. Before she could go any farther I grabbed her wrist.

"Ok I will do it."