TaoRis Facts

Facr# 1

KRIS CALLED TAO  "TAO TAO-ER".

(AS WE KNOWN BEFORE,IN THE SPICY MCROPHONE INTERVIEW, TAO SAID THAT ONLY HIS BELOVED GRANDMOTHER CALED HIM ''TAO-ER''). 

'ER' IS JUST LIKE "CHAN" or "BABY". IT'S A CLOSE AND DARING WAY TO CALL

SOMEONE IN CHINA, USUALLY USED BETWEEN ADULTS AND CHILDREN.

FAct# 2

Tao was asked if he agreed to take a walk with a Chengdu girl (in China, Chengdu is known to have the most beautiful women), and Tao said yes. Then Kris said "We'll need to talk tonight".

Tao stuck out his tongue mischievously.

cre : Kristao baidu

fact# 3

Predebut times,TaoRis would practice rapping together.

fact# 4

Tao and Kris like to hook their arms around each other’s neck.

fact# 5

Kris will help Tao pick out clothes and accessories that suits him.

Fact#6

Kris often goes with Tao to get food. One cannot miss out bubble tea too.

fact# 7

Tao and Kris like to take photos together. Kris is a really warm person in real life.

fact# 8

Tao’s mum is very thankful towards Kris.

fact#9

 Luhan and Lay are TaoRis fans.

fact#10

Tao has an obvious dependence on Kris.

fact#11

Tao and Kris have many matching earrings. One takes the left, one takes the right.

fact#12

Kris has 5 ear-piercings,Tao has 5 ear-piercings,Do I need to say more?!

fact#13

After debut, there was little chance for Kris to cook any meals. The one who first got to eat his cooking was probably Tao (probably referring to the ‘reward’ here ^^)

fact#14

Kris once playfully slapped Tao’s butt in the trainee shower room.But because Tao was naked,Kris accidentally grazed his taint/ball-sack area. They didn’t speak for 2 weeks after that.