one. E!Online

That's A Wrap!

Marvel's newest installment to the Captain America franchise, Civil War, has finally finished touring around the world! The stars of the movie have recently been caught talking over social media about the release Party that is to take place in LA tomorrow night. Sabrina Stan, boyfriend Tom Holland, and costar Chris Evans all posed for a photo hugging before their planes took off for their homes. It was noted that Sabrina would be joined by her brother-and-costar Sebastian on a flight destined to New York, where they would meet with their Grammy award-winning sister Ruby Stan on another flight to LA. Their other cast mates are known to be flying into Texas and then to LA.

(via breestan on Instagram ; pictured above: Tom Holland, Sabrina Stan, and Chris Evans at a German airport)

     The party has extended invitations to all celebrities from YouTubers to big-time actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep. Here at E!News, we believe that it's safe to say Marvel knows how to celebrate!

     Even Sabrina's friends and costars have taken to Twitter talking about it:

alexrob: Marvel parties are the best parties

bryndlecollins: if only it was a Disney party — maybe you could meet your prince charming alexrob

     If only Bryn was right. Maybe the eldest Robertson sibling could find her prince charming. People believe that former costar of Now You See Me, Dave Franco, is Alex's prince charming, but the two think otherwise.

     "It won't work out," Robertson stated during a previous interview. "We've tried before but I think our schedules got in the way of our relationship. I don't think either one of us is quite ready to commit to something like that with each other since it will no doubt just end like last time."

Alex Robertson's cousin and star of The Maze Runner films Jupiter Robertson had mentioned that their relationship was a touchy subject, especially because they remained friends afterwards. Brother Mikey Robertson — star of the Fifth Wave and Jurassic World — said that their feelings toward each other are still evident while they work together on projects like Now You See Me. Even Sabrina Stan mentioned that it was difficult to watch Alex be so alone and down all the time so she attempted to visit her best friend whenever she could.

For now, however, Alex seems to be remaining her upbeat and independent self, concluding her recent interview extremely well. "With those thoughts put aside, I believe that I don't need a boyfriend to help me through life and neither should anyone else. I like to feel independent and I like to know that I can accomplish things on my own." Jokingly, the twenty eight year old actress added, "But the dinner dates at Taco Bell are nice."

As always, Alex is right. Taco Bell is nice.

See Also:

Stolland Is Rising

Dave Franco and Alex Robertson in NYSM2

NYSM2 Update

Mikey Robertson to star in upcoming new The Fifth Wave movie

Jupiter Robertson: A Life Of Being Spoiled

The Robs: A Family Tree

how to win your way to my heart: buy me Taco Bell

CHAPTER ONE IS UP WHOOOOOOOP

be sure to check out the entire Heroes At Heart series!