2: Shocked

Chapter 2: Shocked.

I didn't Know that being noticed by your crush for the first time Would make your life way more harder. If I had Known, I would have tried to avoid love at the first place... Butterflies in your stomach, your mind is constantly drifting off, each time her eyes meet yours, your cheeks heat up and a long list of meaningless things happen to you.

The worse thing of all is, by far, that you secretly enjoy it. You enjoy the feeling you have when the person you love, looks at you or gives you any type of attention.

The thing is, I wasn't in love with any girl. Emily wasn't basic, not anyone could talk to her. You could be the coolest boy or girl of the school and she could hate you with every single inch of her Soul or simply ignore you.

Emily had no shame and if She wanted to-excuse my language- fuck someone, She would tell them. If the gold-haired girl found somoene ugly or annoying, nothing could stop her from speaking her mind.

Emily was dangerously honest.

And I loved that.

It's been two days, since She noticed me for the first time and ever since, she shoots me glares whenever Emily sees me, and sometimes even winks at me. Each time, I blush and try to get over this feeling I have in my tummy, I'm as excited as a little kid waiting for their birthday gifts.

Emily Johnson knows what she does to me, and isn't planning on stopping this little game anytime soon.

It's lunch time and i'm heading towards the cafeteria to meet up with my friends Aaron and Jack.

Someone puts their arm around my shoulders and pulls me towards a side hug. I look to the side, to see my twin brother. He pulls away and smiles, “Hey Ethan”

“Hey, what's up?”

“Well, I just did my math test and I nailed it ! Plus, Rosalie and I told each other for the first time that we loved each other” he replies, merrily.

“Woah! I'm so happy for you bro”

“Thank you. You shall find yourself some girl too”

“Sure. I mean, all the girls are dying to date me. I'll just chose one of them” I respond, in a sarcastic tone.

He glares at me, “Yo E, You'll find a perfect girl, soon,” the corner of his lips lift up into a smirk, “What's up with Emily tho ?”

At the mention of her name, I snap my head towards my brother, “w-what about her ?”

“Dude, you liked her during like two years and Monday I saw you two looking at each other. You did make a fool of yourself tho”

“Thanks Grayson. I love the way you're trying to cheer me up about not having a girlfriend,” I roll my eyes, “And why do you think that I like her ?”

“Because each time she's occupied, or doing something, you stare at her. It's been going on for like two years, now ?”

“Grayson”

“yeah ?”

“You must have been staring at me for the past two years, bro that's weird”

He laughs before responding, “No, I just glance up at you sometimes because I want to tell you stuff but you're looking at heeeer” he punches me playfully on the shoulder, “I wasn't sure you liked her until the moment I saw you blush. Emily must-”

“I just heard my name right here, what are y'all talkin' about ?” speaks up a familiar, angelic voice.

Oh my god.

The fact that I find this voice angelic is ironic because it belongs to a girl that is so evil.

I feel a thin, long arm, make their way around my shoulders and I smell some familiar, sweet perfume. Oh my.

Grayson looks next to me, his eyes wide but his shocked expression is quickly replaced by a little smile, “I..um...I got to go” says my evil twin brother and winks quickly.

I look to the side to see Emily herself, “So ?” She asks.

God, she was beautiful. Johnson was wearing a black top with a black skirt and ripped stockings. She didn't wear black every day, but She wore it often. Em was certainly not respecting the dress code but She couldn't give a single fuck. On her gorgeous blond, messy locks was a black beenie.

“Oh..um..we were just...” I mumble.

She smirks before slidding her hand through my hair, making it as messy as possible, “Always so shy, nerdy ?”

I don't Know what to respond.

She smirks once again and side hugs me again, making me have a rush of adrenaline in my whole body.

Emily was talking to me again. Playing around with me. Maybe I should get used to it.

The blond-haired girl, squeezes my arm before talking again“Feels like i'm having a conversation with a wall,” she rolls her eyes, “If you're going to be one of the boys that stare at me during class, we might as well have a conversation, right ? So, Nerdy, I wanna Know something specific”

Oh my, “uh, yeah ?”

“Finally! Nerdy knows how to talk !” My crush leans in and whisper in my ear, “So...How long is your dick ?”

I pull away shocked, “Emily !” I whisper-yell, taken aback and she burst into a fit of laughter.

“It was Nice having a conversation with you, Dolan, I expect more next time !” the gorgeous girl, runs her hand through my hair again, even if I'm a bit taller than her, “Bye, bye Nerdy” Johnson licks her lips -very slowly, may I add-  winks, and walks outside, towards the opposite direction of mine, taking out of her pocket a cigarette.

What the Hell Did I get myself into ?

She doesn't care about me but sadly, I do care and each time she'll annoy me, it will leave me loving and wanting her even more. And sometimes it will also leave me very shocked, like she just did right now.

I don't Know what I expected anyway.

***********

OK SO I FINALLY DID UPDATE LMAO💗

CHAPTER SUCKED IM SORRY, DON'T HATE ME

BUT MORE'S COMING UP! ¡ ! ¡ !

Hope you kinda enjoyeeed tho! vote and comment please !

Im having trouble to chose which book I shall post again, on my next update on my book Sexting, I'll ask y'all which one ya Would prefer me to post 💗

Hope I DIDNT LOSE YALL BECAUSE ITS BEEN SO LONG I HAVEN'T UPDATED