1: Her

Chapter 1: her.

"So, son" starts my dad, putting the key in the ignition, glancing up at me, "Any girls ?"

"Dad..we're not having this conversation" I sigh, running my hands through my clean hair.

My name is Ethan Dolan, I have a twin brother named Grayson and a older sister named Cameron.

It was Monday. The day when my dad would drive me to school because he was starting extra early and it was on his way to work. The day when he was doing his best to have an actual conversation with me, instead of bossing me around. Don't get me wrong, I respect him,he's even Nice and fun but even for a nerd, there are limits.

Nerd. This is what I was. The boy that always had the best grades, was super clean, extremely shy and the teacher's pet.

This label sweets me perfectly. I won't deny it, since I don't see anything wrong with having good grades and a perfect, organized future. Being picked on, on the other hand, isn't much fun.

I may not see anything wrong with this label but it doesn't change the fact that i'd love to be the..cool kid. To be the sportive or handsome one. Something new, more exciting..Not the boring one.

My thoughts are cut by my father speaking up, "Listen, even Grayson has a girlfriend. Why not you ? You guys are twins after all."

"Please...can we not have this conversation right now ? It's Monday and I spent too much time revising for a test yesterday night. I'm tired." I blur out, trying to bring an end to this talk.

Yes, there was a girl. But she had no clue I existed. We were the complete opposite and I keep on asking myself how can I be so attracted to somoene that is so different of me. We're having a same class, which is the Spanish one. She does suck really bad at it, but it doesn't change the way I see her. Each time the thought of seeing her in this class crosses my mind, my heart swells. And it's my first class today.

"Alright. But...If you're gay...You Know you can tell me, right ? I won't ever judge."

I roll my eyes, "I'm not. I'd obviously tell you Dad." I look to the side, seeing that he already pulled in, so I get out of the car and tell him bye. I heave a sigh of relief and walk towards the school.

I see Grayson and his girlfriend Rosalie, walking towards the school too. Every monday, ever since he has a girlfriend, he walks with her to school instead of driving with me and dad. Grayson is a nerd too, so is Rosalie. They Know each other since 2 years but started dating very recently. She's Pretty gorgeous, I have to admit. Her long red curls, brown eyes and her little glasses fit her perfectly. Rosalie is really Nice and polite. I'm happy for Grayson.

I finally walk in, and am welcomed by the dreary nude colour of the walls. As I take the stuff I need in my locker, the Bell rings making me run to my class.

I enter it and take a seat at the front row, like usually. The teacher walks in, starting the class right away.

Ten minutes later, which is 5 minutes earlier than usually, She steps in. The most beautiful, fun, careless, rebel, cool girl i've ever met, walks in.

Words will never be able to speak my mind when It comes to describe her. Where should I start? God must have been showing off when He created her. And we may tell you that what counts is the inner beauty, but her appearance could make you believe a thousand lies. Her beauty truly fazes me. She captures joy with those beautiful smiles. Her eyes. Her green eyes had a gray rim around the Iris and there is a strikingly large amount of gold around the pupil. They were beautiful and whenever I saw them, i'd get lost into them. Finally her hair. She had long, golden locks falling on her shoulders. They were so smooth, so colorfull.

There is more to her than her golden locks. I should instead find the lock of her heart seemingly made of rock...

"Mrs Johnson ? It would be a miracle to see you at my class, on time, right ?" questions my teacher in a half-serious, half-amused tone,eyeing the young gorgeous lady.

"It sure would" She replies, winking at her, and walking towards her usual seat in the back.

The class goes by slowly, but it doesn't keep me from learning a bunch of usefull things. Starting to get slightly tired, I look around the class, to see if I'm the only one listenning.

I am.

Even Grayson isn't listenning.

I can't help but stare at Emily. That was her name. I never dare staring at her because I'm afraid she'll catch me. As i'm about to look away, scared that she'll realize i'm staring, her head snaps to my direction and I find myself locking gaze with her. I feel my cheeks flush with heat and she immedialty smirks.

Oh my.

Two years.

She didn't notice my presence during two years. And there she was, smirking at me.

Emily winks and I shyly turn back around, to escape this little embarassing moment.

She totally knows, i'm Into her.

Great job, Ethan.

A few minutes later, I look back at her and catch her staring at me. She was waiting for me to look at her. Emily smiles widely and puts her fingers in the shape of a "V" and sticks her tongue between them.

My eyes become wide and I choke on air. Emily bursts out laughing, making the whole class turn to her.

This is how Emily was: She loved attention, She was dirty as hell, direct and shameless.

"May I know what is making you laugh, Johnson?" asks my teacher.

"Hmm...No. You'll have to ask Nerdy" she smiles. She looks at my direction during half of a second.

The teacher rolls her eyes, not even trying to understand Emily and keeps on teaching spanish.

The Bell finally rings and I take my time to put my stuff in my bag, so my crush Would leave the classroom before me. As she passes by, She whispers, running her smooth hand through my hair, "Bye Nerdy"

××××××××××××

Ok so I hope you enjoyed this chapter💖 A lot of description lmao but that's normal for the first chapter I guess.

Idk if it's good so please comment and tell what u think :)

A lot is coming up 💖

Shout out to my bestie for writing this amazing sentences “God must have been showing off when He created her.And we may tell you that what counts is the inner beauty, but her appearance could make you believe a thousand lies” it's perfectly writen 😍