Chapter 24

I opened my eyes as I felt Jaehyun moved, he gently took my hands off his waist and I pretended to be asleep. He got off the bed and grabbed his phone.

Again! He was leaving me for his work in the middle of the night. He then took out his jacket. I sat up turning on the light.

"Kajima" I said softly. He turned to me with his steady face before turning to a soft one.

"Jebal" I stared at him with sad eyes. He sighed walking toward me.

"I have too, Min." He knelt down in front of me and held my hands.

"I'm worried..." I mumbled staring into his eyes.

"..." He stared at me deeply. My tears rolled down as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Really...can't you just stop everything and live with me and our family like the other? If it could, I want a loser Jaehyun than a detective Casper...It worries me every day and every time you go out..." I said slowly with teary eyes. Jaehyun cupped my face and caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry, Min...I can't stand watching those men run in front of my eyes doing something wrong. I promise I won't leave you again..."

"I don't believe you...you're a liar. And I don't let you go." I said wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"..." He didn't say anything as I hugged him and tightened my arms.

"Please..."

"They need me now..."

"Can't your friends do it instead?"

"Trust me, Min."

"I don't."

"Shhh" He groaned taking my hands off his neck. I pouted lowering my head down. He was still stubborn as ever.

"If you don't care about me...at least you think about the baby. What if something happens..."

"Don't say nonsense."

"I really meant it."

"Ok, I don't go anywhere tonight." He said with annoying tone.

"Every night." I corrected. He sighed

"Arraseo"

"Yes!" I cheered smiling.

"Let's go to sleep." He said pushing me to bed. I laid down with my hands kept holding his wrist.

"I don't go." He said lying down beside me. I hugged his waist tight and snuggled myself to him. He sighed wrapping his arms around me. I smiled closing my eyes. I guessed, I had to wake up every night when he's going out. At least I could keep him from going some other night.

*********

"So, Jaehyun doesn't come to school anymore?" Nam asked as we were in the cafeteria.

"As you know he used to be a loser, a weak, so he came to my class because I'm his babysitter, that I have to take care of him everywhere and every time. But now, the truth was revealed, no need to study anymore since he knows all of his subjects already. Plus...my husband is a genius." I said proudly.

"Tch, I'm going to throw up." Nam acted like he's going to throw up. I chuckled eating my food.

"Anyway, you still come to school? You're pregnant, right?" He asked.

"I want to, but it's such an embarrassment. And next month I will not attend class anymore, it's Jaehyun's command and I can't even say no."

"It's good for your baby..."