Chapter 7

Morning

I opened my eyes slowly, felt like thousand stone were on my head. It was very hurt and heavy. What did I do last night, why it was freaking hurt? I sat up trying to remember last night. Ah! I got it, I drank a lot because of Jaehyun. And the point, how could I come back to my room? And what time was it? I had to go to school though. I took off the cover and found myself still in the dress from last night. Aish! My head was very hurt. I sat on the bed for a while to relieve some pain. And how was Jaehyun? I tried to get up to change my clothes and walked down stair.

"I don't think you can go to school with that state." Jaehyun was sitting at the dining table eating his breakfast. I sat down in front of him. I watched him drinking his milk slowly.

"I think so, but I have to." I sighed getting up to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"You don't have to go to school. I already ask for permission for you and me. Don't worry." He said and walked out of the dining room.

"Hey, don't you take your medicines?" I shouted at his back.

"Can't you let me be strong just only one day?" He said didn't even care to look back.

"No!" I could hear his soft sigh before turning to take his medicines from the shelf. He took his glass and put the medicines in his mouth. Next, he walked up to his room. I really wonder, what did he do in his room? It's good that I didn't have to go to school. Because my head was killing me though. I ate breakfast and walked up to my room. I stopped my feet in front of Jaehyun's room and put my ear to the door trying to get what he said. But didn't hear anything. So I decided to take a sneak. I tried to push the door gently and when the door opened Jaehyun was nowhere to be found.

"Eh?" I turned my head to left and right but could not find him. Don't tell me, he escape again? NO!

"JAEHYUN!" I opened the door properly searching for him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I turned to the voice and found he was leaning his back on the wall beside the door. Mm...I was caught though.

"Err...I...I just wonder what are you doing? And...and..." I stuttered   looking everywhere but him. I could feel he was staring at me coldly. I bit my lip looking up to stare back at him.

"You're really fishy..." I said straightly to the point.

"Fishy?" He frowned a bit. I nodded.

"Well, you always talk about stupid information, meet strangers, do something different from what I think you would do and you act like you're not a weak who have illness..." I stopped to breathe as I stared at his calm face. He looked at me innocently like a kid looks at his mother.

"Nonsense thing." He said and walked out of the room. I just stood there. Or it was just my imagination? He couldn't be like that, right? How a weak that was sick easily like him could did anything that unexpected? I shook that thought out of my head walking out of his room, but my leg betrayed my mind. It stopped as I turned back to look at his laptop which on the table beside his bed. I bit my lip as I sneaked at Jaehyun who was sleeping on the couch down stair. I moved my feet toward the table, staring at the laptop a few seconds before forcing my hand toward the laptop and opened it gently. But...stop it! Yumin-ah, you're doing something wrong. I told myself and walked out of the room again. Going down stair, I kept thinking about it again. But could not get the good point of it, actually I could not tell either about what fishy movement he was doing. He just talked about stupid information, why would I care about it a lot. Right! He was just a weak, he could not do anything bad, right? I walked into the kitchen trying to get out of my stupid mind.