Chapter Five

Sarah's P.O.V

I stood there wide eyed with my mouth open, gasping.

"what are you doing in here?" Niall said.

"We-we-kinda-sorta- yeah" I splattered out.

"Kinda sorta yeah?" he repeated back.

"We're here to clean this place up" Shaz said. Her smile was almost too big for her face.

"Is that right?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.

Shaz and I nodded.

"Better get to work then ladies" he said.

We nodded.

"Wait a second, if you're here to 'clean' why were you looking in the food cupboard" he asked, looking me in the eye.

"RUN SARAH" Shaz shouted launching herself down the stairs and off into the carpark. I didn't have time to run off so I sorta just stared at him awkwardly.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"She's been dreaming about some bad things lately. It'll wear off soon enough." I said "C'mon Shaz let's get back to our job, this man doesn't want us to be slow!"

"Because you are TOTALLY a 'cleaner woman' or whatever" Niall said, winking at me.

I let out a sigh.

"How did you know?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I kinda sorta just did" he said, laughing.

I joined in.

"Why are you here anyway. No more lies" he asked.

"We're with 5sos" Shaz said.

"Oh okay. c'mon, lets go meet the others!" he yelled.

-

One direction were a hell of a band.

They took Shaz and I out shopping and my god it was funny.

So here's what happened:

Liam handed me my ice cream and gave me a wink. So obviously I was blushing madly and my blushing red cheeks burnt through my face and made me blind for like a second and I tripped over and fell on Louis and ice cream went all over him.

bad start.

We then went and bought some lollies. I mean, what could go wrong there? Well obviously a lot because I was laughing so hard that my mnms came out my nose and went all over Niall.

two down, three to go.

Zayn was sort of thinking of me as a freak so I went to talk to him but I accidentally let out a huge burp. In his whole beautiful face.

he stayed away.

Clothes shopping time! We went to buy some nice new and wonderful clothes but instead, Liam was getting dressed, and I was being the ninja I really am, and I kicked open the door (accidentally) and he wasn't very decent.

they must have loved me by then.

And last and my least favourite, I decided to put hair gel in Harry's hair! It went straight! Oh how much he loves me now.

I'm just not their 'cup of tea'