Chapter Three - FML

Start from the beginning

"I cheated on my boyfriend..." I choked, "He's waiting for me at home..."

Her eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened?" she whispered.

"I... I had sex with some guy, but I was drunk! I don't remember anything... he was so fucking cocky oh my goodness."

"You had sex with him? Do you remember giving consent, w-were you even conscience?"

My silence only confirmed it.

"I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, "I-I thought you would have fun, I didn't expect you to... be in that situation. Oh my goodness, oh lord. I'm so sorry, did he hurt you?! Jesus Christ, how could he... take advantage of you... do you remember how he looks?! Azura, I'm so sorry!"

"I'm not sure if he was gentle or anything... I-I mean... V-Vincent... o-o-oh m-m..."

Sighing, I controlled my tears from falling. Yvette wrapped her arms around me and instantly began to sob.

"I-I'm the worst friend ever."

"Don't say that!"

"How can I not say that, Azura?! He practically raped you!"

I stared at her in shock. She... actually said that to me...? Picking up on my shock, she felt my hand inch away and tried to hold on but I snatched it away.

"I was not raped..."

I felt my eyes water and looked away.

"I... was not... raped..." I repeated.

"A-Azura, d-"

Before she could even finish that sentence, I got up and ran, making sure to open and slam her door behind me.

"Azura!" her voice echoed off of the dorm hallway.

--

I finally got home about an hour later. When I opened the door, Ian startled me. He sat in a chair with his legs folded. His tired, but cold, eyes stared at me.

"Where w-"

"None of your concern."

He raised his eyebrow and sarcastically laughed.

"I'm going to ask again. Where were you?"

"It doesn't concern you."

Ian unfolded his legs and sat up. His eyes held a deadly glare and I didn't back down from it.

"Where the fuck were you?!" he yelled.

I instantly flinched. I never heard him curse before, which started to scare me.

"L-leave me alone." I mumbled and walked past him.

Instead, he wasn't having it. He got up and grabbed my wrist. Startled, I looked back and threw a punch at him. Ian easily dodged it and held my other wrist.

"I have been sitting in this fucking chair for almost two fucking days. Now answer my question. Where. Were. You?"

"Let go of me!" I snarled, "Now!"

His hands tightened around my wrists and I then realized his hair was messy and his eye whites were slightly red. A pang of guilt passed through me. He left you, why feel guilty for him?

"I'm not going to ask again."

"I don't understand why y-"

"Did you know that I was about to file a police report on you? Your skin is fresh, you couldn't tell me you were staying at the dorms?!"