Chapter 2: She Was A Showgirl

"Holy crap, you're... You're ROSS FREAKING LYNCH!" I screamed, absolutely losing my head. The audience was still loud, but was a bit quieter as the front watched the scene play out. He stared at me completely awestruck,

"You-- You know who I am?" He responded with a dazzled look in his eyes. I jumped expertly up in down, completely disregarding my skyscraping heels. Believe me, nothing will stop me from fangirling, not even the laws of gravity.

"YES! I love you!" I shouted manically. It wasn't until the words were out of my mouth that I realized how I sounded, and the amount of people with their eyes glued to me. Jessie looked shocked and slightly jealous. I wished I could've turned around and dumped him right there for the sole purpose of freaking out over Ross a bit longer, but I couldn't kick his sorry butt to the curb until after the party tonight. After looking at all the crazed faces around me, I took a deep breath and smiled at Ross politely. "I mean uh, I really like your music and of course Austin & Ally." Ross was just staring at me and looked extremely... Starstruck. There isn't may people I meet that don't know who I am, but having someone who I love so much have even the slightest idea of my work is practically a fantasy.

"Wow, I'm a really big fan of yours too. My siblings and I have seen like every one of your movies!" He said, almost breathlessly.

"SERIOUSLY?! ALL OF R5?!" I yelled much, much louder than I should've. Clair looked absolutely fed up and grabbed my hand to pull me back. Ross was looking around puzzled as my team tried to get me back on track with the premiere. According to Clair, my behavior "isn't fitting for a star." I rolled my eyes and couldn't get past the speed of my heart, which was beating rapidly.

I can get your heart beat, beat, beat, beating like... I sang in my head, trying to wipe the smile off my face. Clair pulled me aside,

"Holly Titan, get your act together. You are not a child and I hate talking to you like this, but what do we do when we meet other stars we like?" She asked condesendingly. I rolled my eyes,

"'We express our adoration by complementing their work briefly and moving on.'" I said in a mocking tone, quoting Clair word for word. Johnson came up behind her,

"Oh let the girl be a kid. The only issue with this is Jessie and we all know that relationship won't last after tonight." He shrugged, smiling at me slightly. I returned it gratefully, but I was more focused on Isabella, who had made her way up to Ross and was blushing shamelessly. In an attempt not to cut into the current argument (or rather, banter) between Johnson and Clair, I held back my laugh, and sent a thumbs-up to Isabella. Ross looked back and I quickly placed my hands back at my side. It was obvious that he saw it, and he grinned at me as if we'd known each other for years.

"Holly! Did you hear a single word I said?!" Exclaimed Clair, who cut into my daydream like a knife. I snapped out of my dreamy daze that I'd been stuck in since Austin & Ally premiered and caught myself,

"Of course I did! Don't worry Clair, I've got my head in the game now." I said like the actress I am. She nodded at my obvious lie and stepped to the side, allowing me to go back to Jessie. I walked to him, put my hand in his, and flashed a smile for the ever-fighting photographers. Like a professional, I posed, pretended to be in love, and did everything I possibly could to give them what they came for. Every once in awhile I'd look around to try and find Ross, simply to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Excuse me for being the biggest girl on earth, but he's so cute! All night I wanted to pause time and have a scream-fest with Isabella, and at some point, I made the consious decision that I was going to make that boy mine - and I mean without the 'help' of Clair.

"Dahling!" exclaimed a familiar voice from the side. I clenched my teeth and turned reluctantly,

"Hello, Ivy." I greeted with a false smile. She beamed,