Chp. 14

---Harley POV ---------

Me Stefan and lil Elizabeth got home early in the morning ... I placed her carseat down in front of the couch by Stefan's feet " I'm gonna check on the kids " he nods yawning ...

I peek in to Shawn and dawns room to see them snuggles up together in there matching animal pj's .. I then go to Ollie and Nicky's room ... Nicholas is curled up under his dinosaur blanket Ollie is sprawled out on top of her white blanket as she snores ... so cute ...

I then go to the twins room .. I open the door and find them half naked and diesel is cuddling a curled up Dallas like its his favorite stuffed bear ...I missed him ... I missed seeing them together .. happy ...

I walk back to the living room and snuggle into Stefan's side .." we have our boys back .." ... I feel him kiss my head making me smile ... " I'm never sending our kids away again ... " I nod ....

An hour later a tired and yawning Dallas walks out in his tee shirt and boxers ... " Hi baby " he jumps squeaking " mom oh my god scare me to death " he says holding his chest I smile " what cha doing ? " I ask he looks at the kitchen and back at me " I'm gonna make breakfast for everyone " I nod " ok sweetie .. thanks " he nods and gets to work .... half way thru cooking I saw diesel creep in to the kitchen in pj pants and watch as he stole a piece of bacon and kissed Dallas on the cheek " hey you two I'm still here " diesel jumps almost on to the counter and looks panic " mom geez ! way to make a guy crap him self " I laugh and Elizabeth starts to cry ..

I sit up picking her up out of her seat and cuddle her " hey lil miss don't you fuss " she starts to nuzzle in to me and whimper ... ah some ones hungry ...

---- Dallas POV -------

" Diesel finish the pancakes I'm gonna get everyone up " he nods and I walk in to the hall ... Nicholas and olive first ...

" Hey you lil monsters wake up ! " I pull there blankets off there beds making Nicky groan and olive fall seeing she was laying on her blanket ... " Foods ready ! " They grumble and slowly get up I then go to the next room

Shawn and dawns .... " Hey my little teddy bears " I say I shake each one till they get up wide eyed and ready to go " food ? " They ask I nod " yep in the kitchen lets go ! " We all run to the kitchen and find the table set " thanks diesel " he grins and soon the whole family is sitting and eating .. I get to hold my new sister while I eat ... " You are just the funniest thing in the world lil bug " she giggles and I grin rubbing her tummy she wiggles around I just smile ..... " Thanks boys for making breakfast " dad says diesel nods I smile " no problem dad "

When we finish breakfast me and diesel clean up after I reluctantly hand over Elizabeth ... then we got everyone dressed and we headed to our room we grabbed our clean clothes and headed to the bathroom ... I started our shower and then started to strip ... when I turned around I caught diesel staring I laugh a bit and he blushes " don't laugh ! geez .. it's just been so long ... I started to forget what your body looked like " I tilt my head " really ? but we are identical " he pouts wrapping his arms around me " we may be identical but I've always been the alpha twin ... you ... you are more slender ... The perfect swimmer body ... " He grins I laugh " oh the alpha polar bear roar ! with the body of a football star " he grins nodding I laugh then we finally get in the shower ....

Nothing happens in the shower just us cleaning eachother ... when we get out we dry off and get dressed ... and we sat on our bed ... " Some of the guys from the swim team are meeting up at the movies ... wanna come with me ??? mom already said he would give us a ride " he smiles nodding" yay ! even if you said no I was gonna make you go " I say with a grin on my face " oh now really ? " He asks smirking I just nod " yep I have my ways " he laughs a bit climbing on me forcing me to Kay back " and I have mine "a low growl comes from him as he nuzzles my neck but then he attacks my sides tickling me causing a very unmanly like scream to rip thru me as I laugh and squirm " s st ah ! stop !! ah d diesel ! hahaha !!" he kept up the attack until I managed to flip us and pin him under me " come on we gotta go " I huff out and he sighs " ok ok ... " we get up and head in to the hall but just before we enter the living room something .. no .. someone pinches my butt making me jump and squeak " diesel ... taking it to far is what got you sent away ..." I whisper .. he huffs " they won't send me away again Dallas .. " I nod ... a bit if worry still in me ....

As mom drive to the theater a made diesel listen to Ryan cassata's song ... Bedroom eyes ( really hope I spelled his last name correctly ) he seemed to like it ... once at the movie theater we hop out and wave bye to mom .... ok so we pulled a twin thing ... we dressed in the same outfit ... just to mess with people ... we walk in and some of the guys run over " hey Dallas ! this the famous twin diesel we have heard about ? " I nod smiling " yep .. did you get out tickets ? " They nod and we head to get snacks .. me and diesel get a blue Icee to share and a few bags if skittles ( taste the rainbow ) we all head in to see .... SUICIDE SQUAD !!

After the movie we all talked they all thought it was cool my brother was in Germany ... I was kinda left out if the conversation ..... hm ... thanks guys ... " Well moms here come on diesel ! " I say very rushed as I grab his arm and drag him out " Dallas what was that all about ?! " He asks raising his voice as we get in the car ... mom is watching but staying quiet ... " Nothing .. just nothing ok " I say .. looking down my right eye starts to twitch as I hold back the tears ... " Dallas ... hey you are about to cry what's wrong ?" I hear his concerned voice as her strokes my face so gently I thought a feather was touching me ... " I it's just .... I was being left out ... like when we were little ... you had so many friends and me .. i was just your twin ... no one was my friend they ignore me when you are around .. I though that had changed .... " He sighs then makes me look at him " you are not just my twin Dallas you are my MATE .. and you extremely talented .... you are smart you always have perfect grades you are graceful you can dance and ice skate and even when you slip on a patch of ice you make it look good ! you are kind ... you are forgiving .... you sound like an angel and you look like one ... if they don't see any of that and ignore you than there either blind or stupid ! no .. a blind man could see how amazing you are !! geez .. I'd give up all my things even my life to see you smile ... " I sniffle a loud sob catches are attention we turn and see mom crying ! " M mom ? what's wrong ?" he sniffles rubbing his eyes " th that was ... j just so sweet .. damn it I can't stop crying ! ... Fuck ! stupid emotions ! there always screwed up after having a kid ! " He sniffles we smile and hug him ...

Diesel " he is beauty , he is grace "
Dallas " if he don't shut up I'm gonna punch my mate in the face "
Harley " haha oh my boys ! "

Another chapter my noodle loves !!! sorry it took a lil longer than planned !