Chp. 2

( His friend Cosmo above )

The weekend is over and it's back to school for the us ! that's ok at least I have a friend .. his names Cosmo ... he is 15 and is human .. but knows about werewolves all of that cause of his mate ... his mate is five years older than him .. so things are a bit tuffet for them ... also Cosmo is in a wheelchair .. he was born with no legs from just above the knees ..... He's a very happy person tho !

Schools over ... fawn when home with dad and papa ....I'm staying with Cosmo talking with him until his boyfriend Phoenix gets here ,..... as he pulls up in his black pickup truck a jeep pulls in ... " Damn is that him ?" I look back at the jeep to see Stefan getting out my face heats up " oh damn !! Phoenix baby get over here Harley's mate is here !! " The tall tattooed man runs over ... he kisses Cosmo then sits down .. " He's tall .. " I nod I then see the boys get out as soon as they see me they run ..

Now I'm on my back with two three year olds hugging me and kissing my face and Dallas giggling and whispering " missed my mama " making me smile and hug them and sit up Stefan is standing there laughing " boys careful ! " They stick there tongues out along with me and we laugh at his shocked face " oh uh cos Cosmo ... ph Phoenix .. th this is st Stefan .. an and h his sons ... d Dallas ... a and .. d diesel " they nod smiling they both shake his hand " well we would like to chat but ... I am having dinner with my love and his family bye " I wave as Phoenix pushes him to the truck lifts him out of the chair and in to the seat and folds his chair up setting it in the back ...

" So I was wondering if you would like to join us on a trip to a diner for dinner " I smile as the twins are still hugging me and start begging " I I g guess .. " He grins " cool ! I already told your mom you won't be home for dinner ! " My jaw drops a bit .. "oh don't look at me like that Harley ! you make me feel bad ! " I pout and get up with the boys

Once we were all in the car he drove us to a cute diner ... we walked in holding a hand of a twin ... the sign said to seat yourself ... so we say in a booth ... Dallas sat by me and doodled on the paper place mat along with his brother ... me and Stefan read the menu ... soon a woman walked over " hi I'm Kendra I'm gonna be your waitress what would you like to drink ? " She asks Stefan ... ' Bitch ... eye raping my mate how dare you ' I growl a bit making Stefan look up at me " uh I will have coffee please .. what will you have Harley ?" I huff " cof coffee " the slut- I mean waitress snickers " my sons will have apple juice " she chokes a bit looking at the twins and I smirk she heads for the counter and I hug Dallas who giggles " that was cute .. " I look at Stefan and bite my tongue from the foul names I wanted to call the waitress " well what would you three like to eat ? " Stefan asks then held diesel .. I help Dallas .... they end up with the same thing .... chicken nuggets and fries .... I pick the Cuban with mashed potatoes ... no cheese ... Stefan is getting a steak with veggies ...

When miss slut gets back giving us are drinks we give her out orders ... and she struts off .... bitch who you trying to impress ?! You got camel toe like crazy ! " Mama why you talk funny ? " Diesel asks making Stefan glare at him a bit " diesel that's not nice " I sigh " I it's f fine ... I I don't know .w why I t talk fun funny ... I j just do " he nods smiling " funny or not I like your voice mama " I smile and Dallas giggles hugging me " we think it cool to have a mama " I pat his head " mama after dinner can we's get dessert ? " Stefan looks like he's gonna say no but I give him one look and he huffs " s sure " both boys grin and do a lil dance ...

Soon we got are food ... we ate and talked .... then got our dessert ... the boys got icecream Stefan got a brownie and I got a brownie also ...

After we finished Stefan paid .. and we left .... the boys were bouncing in there seats ! Stefan takes me home but grabs me before I can get out " hey I still don't have your cell number " I smack my forehead then pull my phone out we swap numbers ... again I go to leave but I get pulled back in I turn to him and I get kissed ... this kiss is amazing ! of corse I kissed back but two lil voices make up pull away " EEEEWW gross daddy ! Stop dat ! " He laughs " I can kiss him if I want thanks to him you two got icecream so hush " they pout he chuckles I just smile ... " I g gotta g get in ... " He nods kissing me again " see you soon " I nod smiling then I run in the house cause if I watched them leave ... I'd wanna be with them ....

As I got inside all three of my parents are waiting my mom is tapping his stomach and my dads have there arms crossed " uh h hey f fam family " mom grins and hugs me " my babies first date ! Did he kiss you ? please tell me he kissed you !" I blush bright red and look down he squeals ... ' I see where I get it from ..' my dads huff " he was a good to you right ? " " Polite ? paid ? kept his hands to himself ? " I nod " y yes ... w we h had din dinner .. w with th the boys .." they nod smiling ... as I head to my room my sisters ask my more detailed questions ...there like the damn FBI !

After the questioning I changed to my pjs and flopped on my bed ... my phone beeps so I look at it and there's a photo of Stefan and the boys laying in bed ... the boys are crying and and he looks worn

'They miss you '

I sigh I go to camera and record me

I sing holy night ... I then send the video .... it's odd ... I don't stutter when I sing ... It's weird ...

I get a text a few minuets later ... a photo of two sleeping boys and a smiling Stefan

' You singing beautifully '

' Thank you ... I'm glad they fell asleep ... they need there rest as do you '

' Speaking of rest ... why aren't you asleep ? I want expecting a responses until morning '

' the boys missed me ... I needed to do something '

' You are so perfect ..'

' No I'm not ... I gotta get to bed .. I have school remember .. '

' Yea I forgot ... papa brain ... could I pick you up tomorrow ? '

' Sure ... I would like that '

' Alright ... goodnight '

' Night ...'

I turn my phone off and plug it in to it's charger .... I lay down closing my eyes smiling ...

I can't wait for tomorrow

Double update my awesome noodles !!! I love you all sooooooooooo much !!!! polar bear teddies for all !!!