Chapter 7 - Episode 6

A few hours before eviction, Erin was told the target was Victor so James and Erin had to figure out a way for their team not to win.

Erin was very comfortable with the competition, getting many berrys in their container but halfway into it, James and Erin agree that they're both gonna purposely fall off before the game ended and her team was able to claim safety.

Erin's next turn, she pretends to wobble and slightly falls off, hearing Nicole to tell her she's out of the competition so she goes and sits next to Natalie, James fell off soon.

Erin noticed Bronte and Victor both getting pissed, and she knew they probably had a feeling that James and Erin threw the competition.

In the end, Frank's team won HOH and let Paulie have the win. That was good for Erin's game and the rest of the house, because he would do what the house tells him too.

When coming back inside, half of the house was still bitter over Jozea's leave, wondering how Paulie stayed and who flipped the votes. And then the other half of the house was congratulating Paulie.

Since there was the roadkill competition to worry about, nominations were sooner then other seasons. Erin slept with Paulie in his HOH room so she was pretty familiar with what choices he had in mind.

He would put up Paul and Bronte and hopefully one would take themselves off the block and they would put Victor up in his place. They let Paul know about the plan.

During the nomination ceremony, Paul and Bronte's faces were on the board and Erin comforted him, and he pretended to be mad.

Later that night, Erin was in the have not room, talking to Paul

"So, what are you thinking about this backdoor plan?" Erin asked sitting in his bumper car with him

"Well, Paulie's HOH, I'm not gonna try and be up his ear telling him to not use me as a pawn. I just have to put my trust into you two and trust that you guys will have my back"

"Well, you know you can trust me 100%, I mean, even last week, when I knew that you were gonna go up as a pawn for roadkill, I was trying to avoid that"

"And I have your back 100% and even when Jozea was all up in my ear about you winning roadkill, never fazed me once. I knew you wouldn't do that. Truth is, Erin, I like you a lot. And I care about you, and if it were up to me, I would take you to final two before I'd take you to final two before Victor or Bronte or any of them"

Paul's words made Erin blush "Wait really?" She asks as her face was still under the blanket, did he really like her or was he trying to get her to use the veto on him if she won?

"Yeah! I'm being completely serious" He says and lays a peck on her head, which causes a slight giggle to come out of Erin

"Would it make you feel any better if I said I felt the same way?" She smiles and gets out of the cart, and she kisses his cheek before walking out of the have not room, can't give him too much on the first day, right?

Not soon after, the houseguests started getting called to the backyard for the roadkill competition. Erin went closer to the end, walked outside and entered the RV.

Erin read off the instructions, which told her to add all the numbers to $18. She was already worried, she was intelligent but defiantly not math.

The blonde hit the button quickly and started rushing to look for all the numbers, raising an eyebrow at some of them but finishing quickly, she could possibly. But against Bronte and Tiffany, who really knew?

An hour or so later, everyone gathered in the backyard to find out if they won. Erin made her way over to her box that was right next to Paul's and opened it to find a quick 'Loser' before shutting it.

"Damn" She says, making it clear to everyone, she wasn't the one that won. Neither did Paul, Paulie, Corey, Nicole, Tiffany, Frank, Da'vonne, James, or the rest of the people in the house who weren't Victor.

Right after the gathering, Victor announced to Paulie and Erin that he won roadkill. Erin immediately got nervous, worried she would be going on the block so she goes straight to Paul in the Anime room, who already clearly knew.

She laid down next to him, laying her head on his chest "What if he puts me on the block?" Erin mumbles

"He won't" Paul tells her, confidently.

"How do you know?" She asks, slightly raising an eyebrow

"I won't let him. He's obviously gonna ask me for advice and if your name is even mentioned, I'll make sure another name comes up in his pea sized brain"

Erin slightly chuckles at Paul's comment, "Always looking out for me" She smiles, closing her eyes for a second or two

"Always"

Later that night, the roadkill nominee was announced at the meeting, Paulie gathered everyone in the living room and the roadkill screen came up, Paul and Erin's hands tightly together.

As the screen shows the faces of all the houseguests, it stops on Tiffany and Erin's jaw drops, out of confusion and a little bit of happiness since she wasn't up there.

Now all they had to do was take Paul off the block and Victor would be out the door.

word count; 943 words

A/N: OKAY LOTS OF PAUL/ERIN BECAUSE IM TRASH BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, I AM GONAN TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND MINE IS NEXT WEEK PLUS I HAVE SCHOOL BUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM ALWAYS GONNA TRY AND MAKE TIME FOR YOU ❤️❤️ REMEMBER TO LEAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK ❤️
- Kaylee LeAnn