"Shane, Shane, are you okay?" I said as I started to shake him to make sure he wasn't hurt.

He coughed uncontrollably as he sat up.

Thank god. He's just sick from the cold.

"J-Joey?" He mumbled while he was still waking up from his nap. Our breaths were visible with white puffs of smoke.

I pulled him up from the bench and positiioned him on my back so I could piggyback ride him to the car.

"You don't have to d-" Shane started to speak, but began coughing again.

I got him into the passenger's seat and fastened his seatbelt for him before I jogged around the car to get into the driver's seat.

Assuming Shane was cold, I cranked up the heater in the car before I started to drive to my apartment. I would drive him to his own apartment, but I don't know where he lives so I had no choice. Who knows how long he's been out there though?

I looked over at Shane. He fell back asleep and was resting his head against the window. He looked so peaceful. Unlike his face expression when I saw him outside Cat's house. I sighed. When I saw him outside Cat's house....was he okay? I could tell that he was definitely not happy with something.

I got to my apartment and again carried Shane into the apartment with him on my back. He was mumbling inaudibly as I laid him down onto the couch. Careful not to wake him up, I sat there quietly and thought about random things and glanced at him once in a while until my eyes started to close as I drifted away into darkness.

~Shane's POV~

We were both sitting at a beach. The waves were crashing against the sand. The sun was beating it's rays down on us. It was a perfect day. A warm breeze blew against our faces as our eyes met. We looked at each other longingly. He reached for my hand.

"Shane. I love you so much," Joey whispered soflty as his hand went to the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to him.

Oh my gosh. Is this really happening?

My heart was beating louder and louder by the second. As he got closer, my eyes fluttered closed and the knot in my stomach tightened. This was perfect.

Until his hands aggressively grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

I panicked. What the hell is going on?!

The scenery quickly became very unpleasant. The air grew very cold, and the sky turned pitch black. There was a cold gust of wind which caused me to shiver. The warm sun and the beach was gone.

Joey continued to shake me with a worried expression on his face.

He yelled in my face saying, "Shane!"

For some reason I couldn't reply back.

"Shane!" He yelled again even louder this time.

"Shane! Shane! Are you okay?"

My eyes snapped open. I sat up and immediately began to have a coughing fit.

I quickly took in my surroundings. I was still at the bench?! How long has it been?

I looked up and was surprised to see the angel standing in front of my with relief on his face.

"J-Joey?" I stuttered.

Without a word Joey immediately picked me up and postioned me on him back. My eyes widened at his gesture.

I protested, "You don't have to d-" I started coughing. I knew I couldn't fight against him. It was too cold and I wasn't in the best state, so I made the most out of it and allowed him to carry me to the car.

He was being such a gentleman by putting me in the passenger's seat and buckling up my seatbelt even though I am perfectly capable of doing it myself.

He then got into his own seat and turned on the heater.

I sighed when the warm air made contact with my skin. Joey began to drive. The gentle swaying of the car and the warm air swallowing me in it's embrace caused sleep to take over me again. I quickly looked to my left to see his flawless face before my eyes closed.

A couple minutes later, I felt the car stop and felt the engine turn off. I heard the door slam next to me. Then I felt cold air slap my face which made a chill go up my spine. Joey lifted me out of my seat while I was still half sleeping. When I was positioned on his back, he started making his way to his apartment, I'm guessing. Since I was REALLY weird, I inhaled his scent from the back of his coat. It smelled sweet. Kind of like the mixture of honey and flowers. Well, whatever it is, it smells REALLY GOOD.

I heard a doorknob turn and I felt a comfortable warmth radiating from the room. I felt myself on a soft surface. It sure was more comfortable than that wooden bench I was napping on 20 minutes ago. Before another thought crossed my mind, I went into a deep slumber.

A/N: OMG I AM SO SORRY GUYS. THIS CHAPTER IS WAYYYYY OVERDUE. I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL. I HAD JOEY'S POV WRITTEN OUT, BUT I DIDN'T WRITE SHANE'S UNTIL TODAY. I'M SOOOOO SORRY.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK :D AND THANKS FOR WHOEVER IS STILL READING THIS STORY!!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE.

AND I FEEL LIKE THE CHAPTERS ALWAYS END UP WITH THEM FALLING ASLEEP AND I FEEL LIKE IT IS VERY BORING *SIGH*

ANYWAYYYYY, SORRY FOR THE LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE :P I <3 YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! AND I HOPE I CAN POST THE NEXT ONE SOON -_-