Chapter 3. Her

I felt my heart stop for a minute then I quickly look away so she doesn't see me staring at her. Emma introduced me to her friends. She pointed to each girl when she said there name "this is jayden and Brittney...Madison isn't here but thats great because she's crazy" I laughed alittle then looked at beautiful girl again. She was wearing a black Mizzou T-shirt, skinny jeans and Nike's. She was wearing her blonde hair in a pony tail and had bright green eyes and round glasses that made her look really really hot. I wave to each of them then started playing with my hands. "Don't be nervous, if anybody trys to mess with you, we'll be right by you." Said jayden. I smiled then said thanks. Brittney was still quiet, I could tell she was shy, I was too. "Listen up class we have a new student and I want you all to be nice to her, understood?" Said Mrs. Blake. Everyone said yes then she started talking about school stuff that I never listen to.

  After 3 classes it was finally lunch. I got my food then sat at Emma's table which was only her, jayden, and Brittney. They were talking and they are really funny. I try really hard not to look at Brittney. "So Britt how's you and john?" Asked jayden. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK she's straight. I looked up and saw her blushing from the question. While she was blushing I went through all the curse words I knew in my head. She answered with a "alright I guess" then went back to eating. If she was mine her answer would of been great because I'd treat her like a princess. I felt a pair of eyes burning on the side of my head so I look over and saw jayden staring at me. She smiled so I smiled back but that didn't get her to look away. "So, bella...you gonna finish that?" She was pointing to my nachos. Wtf?! I wanted these girls to be my friends so I pushed my nachos towards jayden and she didn't hesitate to grab them and eat them. I then quickly looked at Brittney and she was staring at my Strawberry's. I looked in front of her and all she had was a granola bar so I smiled at her and gave her my Strawberry's. She smiled at me and thanked me. I almost choked when she smiled because she had the cuttest dimbles ever. Emma then said a joke to make Brittney laugh and at that moment I almost had a heart attack because her laugh was so fucking adorable.

   After lunch we had a few more classes then gym. At gym we were doing a basketball unit and we picked a group to be with so of course emma, jayden, Brittney, and me were a group. We took turns shooting and I made all of my shots. Then we went against another group. They looked more sporty then us but I didn't think to much of it. Once we started one of the girls from the other group broke Brittney's ankles and she looked embarrassed so I helped her up then whispered "watch this" to her. So the other group started with the ball then emma got it and passed it to me. I waited till the girls that broke Brittney's ankles came for the ball. Once she did I tried braking her ankles but fail so what did I do? I tripped her. No one noticed but I did, and me and my grouped laughed it out.

    Gym was our last class so I packed up walked out to the bus. "What bus you ride?" Emma asked. "Bus 21" I replied. "Your on the same bus as josh....sorry bout that." She said before walking off. I grabbed my bookbag then saw Brittney walk pass. Damnnnn I thought she had a big ass. Once she turned the corner a big smile sent on my face. I saw josh walk towards me, we went on the bus and went home.

  That night I thought about my new friends and who Madison might be.

========================

Hope you liked it sorry for language once again and any mistakes. Luv ya!
                              ~ author ♥