Chapter 46

{Skipping a week}

Raelynn's POV ~

The past week has 100% totally and completely sucked! The first week and a half of summer already blown by and all i've been doing is stuff about this whole thing with Mike. Im not even gonna call him my dad anymore.... He doesnt deserve that title in my eyes. All he is to me now is a crazy mentally disturbed jackass who doesnt need to be in my life at all.

I did change my last name though, i changed it to Bosco. Dylan and my mom had a point. After i calmed down and thought about it i knew they were right. I was just glad i didnt have Mike's last name anymore. Today is the first day in a long time that i've been totally alone. I've been spending every minute of everyday with Dylan. Dont get me wrong i love it and miss him like crazy and it hasnt even been 12 hours since i last saw him. Just with everything thats been going on... I needed some Rae time just Rae time. I wasnt doing anything with anyone. I wasnt just taking a day away from Dylan to be with Aubrey or Kaden or even my mom. Kaden was hanging out with some of his friends and Dylan. Aubrey was just chilling home i guess and my mom was just out. I told her to do something after work, spa, shop, get her nails done. Just something to stay out of the house. Last night Dylan had brought me out to dinner after court. This stuff was starting to hit the news everywhere and it was driving me crazy. I didnt have to do anything today so thats why i wanted a day to myself.

I really had wanted to sleep into but that didnt happen, i just woke up early and tired to go back to sleep but couldnt. I stayed in bed all morning and watched tv, i had been watching Full House. I started to get hungry so i went down stairs. I liked to listen to music when i cooked to me it made it feel like it went faster. I grabbed my speaker and my phone and went down to the kitchen. When i got down there i realized that the kitchen was kinda a mess since we really hadnt been home. I was trying to think of an easy breakfast food to make since it was like 10:30 in the morning and i wasnt really ready for lunch. I grabbed two waffles out of the freezer and threw them in the toaster. I grabbed the raspberry jam from the fridge and got a plate. I loved waffles with raspberry jam its the best. The waffles popped and i grabbed them and smeared the jam on them. I sat at the table and turned on my speaker and plugged in my phone. I jammed out while i ate and then decided to clean.

I turned up the music and put on some gloves and got to work. I danced around the kitchen singing while i scrubbed the counters. I was actually enjoying cleaning! The music really helped. I finished with the counters and started on the dishes. I loaded the dishwasher but there was still a bunch of dishes in the sink so i decided to hand wash them. Every utensil i picked up to clean turned into a microphone. I was doing good until one of my favorite songs came on! Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips came on. I grabbed a spoon and started dancing around again and singing along.

{When life leaves you high and dry

I'll be at your door tonight

If you need help, if you need help.

I'll shut down the city lights,

I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe

To make you well, to make you well.

When enemies are at your door

I'll carry you away from war

If you need help, if you need help.

Your hope dangling by a string

I'll share in your suffering

To make you well, to make you well.

Give me reasons to believe

That you would do the same for me.

And I would do it for you, for you.