Walking: C.G

You smile as you feel a presence next to you. Carl.

"Whatcha thinking about Y/N?" He asks you, lacing your fingers together.

"Just how lucky I am." You smile at the ground.

"Um....Zombies took over our world and you think you are lucky?" He asks.

"No. Well yes." You respond.

"How?"

"If any of the chain of events that have happened didn't, then I wouldn't be standing with you right here, right now." You let out a little laugh.

"I guess that's true. Although I do have faith that either way we would have met because I wouldn't want to be dating anyone else." You look up at Carl's face and smile.

He smiles back. He leans in and plants a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Keep it PG!" Michonne laughs, standing on the Grimes's porch.

"Ugh...shut up." Carl groans, and Rick laughs.

You giggle as well and look at everything around you. Although it's been tough, Alexandria is beautiful. After all the walkers got in, it wasn't easy to get everyone back on their feet. It's been even harder for Rick and Carl though. After Carl lost his eye, Rick blamed himself. Plus they had baby Judy to take care of. In the end, you are so happy that they are all okay.

"Y/N...?"

"Huh?" You ask, snapping out of your thoughts.

"You okay?" Carl asks.

"Yep!"

"Good." Carl bends down for another kiss.

You cup his face in your hands and his make their way to your lower back. You give Carl's lips little pecks, just to tease him. He grabs your face pushing your lips onto his.

"God, you tease so much!" He complains.

You shrug, a small smirk playing on your lips. You turn Carl around and jump on his back. He slips his hands under your thighs. You grab Carl's hat off his head and set it on your own.

"Hey!" He says.

"It looks better on me." You laugh.

"I can't disagree."

You lean around his head and kiss his lips. He closes his eyes, and deepens the kiss.

"Get a room!" You hear Glenn's voice.

You look up at the left watch tower and see him smiling at you two.

"Says you! Maggie's carrying a baby!" You tease.

He flips you guys off as Carl strolls down the street, you still on his back.

You smile at your best friend, Enid, as she walks by with Judy.

"Couples." Enid rolls her eyes, a smile at the corner of her lips.

"Be quiet!" You say, sticking your tounge out at her.

She stick out her tongue back and then talks to Judith in a baby voice. You giggle as you realize Carl has set you down and is now facing you.

"What-" You are cut off when Carl grabs his hat back, and take off down the street.

"Hey!" You scream as you chase him.

You race down the street, not being able to catch up to your boyfriend.

"I give up!" You scream.

"Ha!" He says, jogging back to you.

He grabs your hip bones, pulling you close. He rests his forehead against yours. He removes his hat, and once again, puts it on your head. You smile and cup his cheeks. You run your fingers over the wrap covering where his eye was. You smile at him, sadly.