"Hello?"

"Phineas?" She started to let herself get emotional. She was surprised she had made it that far without crying.

"Isabella? What's up?" He sounded extremely tired and Isabella felt horrible for waking him up and it sent this awful sinking feeling to her stomach. But he was honestly all she had left...

"I'm...in your... front yard..." Isabella couldn't bare to hold back her tears. She just needed a shoulder.

"I'll be right there!" Phineas was suddenly very awake. Something was wrong and his Isabella said she needed him. He ran down the stairs, tripped on the rug, opened the door, and ran out to the pink car that was sitting on the road in front of his house. He opened up the passenger door and slammed it shut. He enveloped his girlfriend in a hug without even saying anything. She desperately hugged him back and buried her tears deep in his chest.

It was getting uncomfortable for the both of them to hug over the center console so once Isabella calmed down a little bit, Phineas said "Isabella? I'm gonna be right back, okay?" She nodded her head slightly although she ever so wanted to have him stay with her. She watched him get out and walk around to her side of the vehicle. He seemed to open her door in slow motion. Isabella was able to capture every inch of his triangle head. Every inch of concern and caring. He was all she had left. He scooped his hands under her thighs and behind her back.

It was the most bodily, physical contact they had ever had........................
Kissing didn't count. They had only really kissed twice.

Isabella hooked her arms around his neck and let him carry her inside his house. She admitted to herself that it was kind of awkward that his arms was so close to her butt, but she decided that if one day they were going to be husband and wife, it didn't really matter.

Phineas smiled to himself as she hooked her arms around his neck. She was one of the best things that had ever happened to him. He wasn't really thinking that far in the future but he did admit he wanted to keep her for himself for as long as he could. He stumbled a little before sitting down on the couch and gently laying her sweet head in his lap.

Tears were still spilling uncontrollably from her eyes. He brushed the hair out of her face not so she could see him, but so that he could see her. When her eyes had tears in them, they sparkled so that they reminded him of stars.

Isabella struggled to regain her composure, she didn't want to look like a total crybaby in front of Phineas. But her parents were dead. What else could she do?

"Shhh Baby. Shhh...." he soothed. His pale hands pet her midnight hair in long, smooth strokes. "Let it all out."

Even though she was bawling her eyes out, she heard him. It made her smile admist her tears. She slowly sat up and looked at Phineas. All you have left. She started crying again, but this time she just hugged him. She felt his arms wrap around her upper torso and pull her closer. Soon after she calmed herself down and tried to be quiet as she realized she probably just woke up the whole house.

"Thanks." She whispered. He stroked her hair. "Um, could you maybe grab me a glass of water?" Isabella felt bad for asking, but she was thirsty because so much water just left her body.

"No problem. I'll be right back." He patted the small of her back, got up, and headed for the kitchen. She watched him as he walked into the kitchen and opened up a cupboard. He set the glass down on the island and took a pitcher of water from the refrigerator. As he was pouring, he and his girlfriend made eye contact.

She searched his eyes and found something she still was getting used to seeing. His gaze had always mesmerized her but ever since they started dating, his eyes were so strong and deep with love when he looked at her, she felt herself blush as she tried to clear her head.

He smirked at her blush before realizing that he, too, had turned a light shade of pink. Phineas put the pitcher away and returned to the couch. He sat down and handed the glass into Isabella's fragile hand. She took a long sip and then a few deep breaths.

She snuggled into Phineas's chest, inhaling deeply as she got comfortable. She giggled and immediately felt Phineas perk up at the sound of her amusement.

"What?" He asked confused, yet intrigued.

She muttered something incoherent that Phineas could not understand, and with that came the steady breathing of Isabella's departure to sleep. "We'll talk in the morning, Princess. Everything will be alright."

He paused.

"You don't know how much I absolutely adore you, Isabella." He said gingerly, careful not to wake her. He placed her head on the couch and quickly grabbed a pillow for her to snuggle with. One day that will be me. He thought. Just not yet...

He organized for himself a bed on the ground next to the couch so that if Isabella needed him again, he would be right there. And just to make sure she would wake him up instead of letting him sleep, he wrote it on a sticky note and stuck it to her forehead. He chuckled to himself and kissed it. Then he wrote two more sticky notes that told Ferb and his parents not to disturb them if they woke up before he and Isabella did.

He tiptoed downstairs as to not wake anyone up. He leaned against the banister and behind his eyes, watched Isabella grow up. It seemed like just yesterday they were learning how to walk and use power tools... Ah, the good old days. He slowly and steadily walked over to his bed on the floor and got underneath his blanket.

And soon he too fell into a deep, calm sleep.