Chapter 16

*jacks pov*

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I yell at Signe.

"What I had to. Good luck with that, Sean." She says as she walks away.

"You bitch!" I yells at her.

"I love you too, babe!" The door slams.

I look down at my bleeding girlfriend. She's passed out, but she's still breathing. That's a good thing. I need to call an ambulance.

211.

Lady: you have reached the 211 what is your emergency?

Me: My girlfriend was shot! Please send help!

After a while of talking to the woman on the phone, the police and an ambulance showed up.

I told the police what had happened and what signe looked like.

Since the ambulance already took off the police took me to the hospital to be with (Y/N). She was passed out.

I grabbed her hand and whispered
"Hang in there, baby. You're my best friend.  I know you can overcome this. You can overcome anything."

After a few more hours I went home. It was so quiet without her here.

I sit down in front of my camera.

"Hello everybody my name is jacksepticeye, and something unfortunate just happened. My girlfriend got shot this morning by my ex girlfriend. (Y/N) was trying to prevent me from getting shot, but she ended up being the one to get shot. She's in the hospital now and they said that she will most likely be ok. Man, I really hope she will be." I started to choke up. "I love her so much you guys. She's my everything and she got shot and she could die and I'm just gonna be ok?! How could I go on living if she isn't here with me? How could I?" I can't do this without her! She's been there for me since I was 8 years old! 8 fucking years old!" At this point I'm bawling. "I'm sorry guys. I know I'm going on and on, but I love her so much. I just don't want to lose her." I wipe my eyes. "I can't believe Signe would do this to me. If you guys see signe, call call the cops immediately. Don't talk to her, just call the cops. I love you guys, and I will see you in the next video."

After that I got drunk and passed out on my couch....

Fuck my life.