Chapter 9

***This story line is terrible. You've been warned. Proceed with caution. ***sigh***

After getting Jack on board and leaving William with my parents again, we boarded The Pearl again. Will refused to leave my side, letting Jack run the ship. I thought that it was rather sweet although I didn't tell him.

"Do you remember how to get to Forbidden Island?" I asked Jack who held out his compass.

"Of course, dear sister. I also know about you and boy toy over there." I glared at him.

"Oh shut up. You're just mad that no girl loves you." He chuckled at me.

"I don't need some nagging woman expecting me to give her a child. No offense," he said as an after thought, looking at my growing stomach.

"None taken. I'm not exactly happy with the arrangement either," I replied grimacing. Then I looked out into the horizon, a landmass growing larger.

"Land Ho!" I yelled, pointing.

"Well, I guess that we are here. Got the chest?" I nodded, picking up the heavy wood object.

"Lets go, then." We followed Jack until we came to a cave. A cave that I reconized.

"You should probably be the one to go in," Jack said, backing up. I nodded, walking in but leaving the chest outside.

"Blackbeard? Captain Blackbeard?" I yelled uncertainly. A dark figure emerged, looking emaciated and unkempt.

"Well, well. If it isn't Captain Rosalie Sparrow. I take it that you are here for a favor?" I remained silent.

"Yes, I take it. What is the favor?"

"I need your life." He chuckled, a little mad.

"You don't ask for much, do you? Well, I accept. My daughter's dead, anyways." That was actually the reason he owed me a favor. I had saved his daughter from a kraken once. Now that she was dead, I felt a little hollow. We were actually friends.

"I'm sorry," I said, giving a sympathetic glance. He waved his hands around.

"It doesn't matter but would you like to know how she had died?" I nodded cautiously.

"One day, a man in a uniform arrived, coming with him twenty or so guards. They said that they were here on official business. Their business apparently was to take my daughter, take her to his bed, then slit her throat." I grimaced at the mental image. I couldn't think about what would've happened if I would've stayed on that ship.

"Look, so you are okay with this?" I asked and he nodded. I had him follow me then and out to meet Jack. They took one look at each other before bombs exploded.

"I'm not dying for that son o' a bitch!" Blackbeard yelled. I stood in between of them.

"No, you aren't giving your life for him. I don't care about what happens to him. What I do care about is what happens to him," I said, pointing to Will. Blackbeard instantly stopped fighting.

"Oh, this is out of love then, is it?" I nodded.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" He asked and I began telling him.

"First, Jack will stab Will's heart which is kept in there," I said, pointing at the chest before continuing. "He will die. That's where you come in. I will make a transmutation circle, you will lie in it, then I'll summon Will's spirit back and you will go to wherever you deserve." He nodded, stroking his long beard which was actually gray now.

"Sounds good but won't Jack be stuck with The Flying Dutchman forever? Not that I care or anything."

"Jack knows and he agrees. He once almost did." He continued to stroke his beard.

"So when will this happen?"

"Before sundown. I know that Will can't stay on the island too much longer without something happening," I said, lifting the chest and walking to the beach, the rest in tow.