Chapter 8

***Okay, here's what will happen. I'm going to update this when I can and I have inspiration. They will be short, only about a page long. Four reasons for this: 1.) I'll write halfway then I think that it is utter crap. Halfway for me is one page. 2.) NaNoWriMo. 3.) I'm trying to finish up my stories before I officially take a leave from Wattpad. Maybe forever. Maybe not. I got ticked off at wattpad and some users so I finishing up everything so I don't want anybody wanting another update. 4.) I'm writing a dystopian book that I want to finish by March 2015 so I can take it to the Horrorhound to sell. Thanks for the support, though, guy:) I also apologize for the short chapter but I warned you.***

We arrived on land shortly after, I walking hand in hand with William the third. Jack checked us into an inn that had a bar in it. Not unusual for him. The thing that was unusual was that Jack took a room with William and left me with Will the senior. Jack wiggled his eyebrows suggestively before leaving me with Will.

"So, uh, how is this going to go 'bout?" Will asked, referring to the one full sized bed that sat in the middle. I shrugged.

"You know what Jack is trying to do, right?" He lowered his gaze to the floor and nodded.

"And you have no objections?" He rubbed the back of his head, looking uncomfortable.

"Not really. I think that you would be an amazing mother to both William and the baby and I might have some feelings you." He coughed, fearing what I had to say in reply.

"Wait, you like like me?" I asked, almost in disbelief. He nodded in response.

"Well, that's good because I do too. Now that that's out in the air, what do you want to do about this?" He grinned.

"Marriage maybe? I mean, if you want to. I know that we haven't known each other a long time but it's just..." I flung my arms around his neck.

"Yes!" Then I retracted, a thought occurring. "We have to reverse the curse. I'm not going to wait on the beach every nine or so years." He nodded, understanding.

"So how would we reverse it?" I giggled and pointed at the floor.

"You're on land right now, aren't you? That's a start." He looked at the floor like he suddenly realized it.

"How am I here, though?" he asked and I pondered it for a moment.

"I think it has to do with your heart. Since whoever kills you becomes the next captain, then you are free."

"But I would be dead," he countered.

"I know. I can bring people back but everything comes with a price. In order to bring you back..."

"Another captain would have to die in my place. A pirate captain."

"Captain Jack Sparrow," I said, both of us frowning. As much as I hated my brother, I didn't want him dead.

"Maybe we can find another captain?" he suggested and I thought about any other captains. There was Jack of course and Barbossa who was lacking a leg last I heard. Then I remembered a forgotten on.

"Blackbeard! I can sacrifice Blackbeard." Will eyed me skeptically.

"Yeah, and he's just going to willingly die for me?" I smirked.

"He owes me a favor. A pretty big, at that."

"So where are we going?" he asked, ready for action.

"Forbidden Island."